Using hydro nutrients in soil?

• Thread starter AnOldColdSoul13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

so silica, cal-mag, and my 3 part base nutrients from "advanced nutrients" should be all i need? I had my eye on some solubles for flowering stage. Its got all the manganese, boron, zinc, etc for flowering stages. However you guys made some good points, so I'ma stick to the basics and maybe later on once i take my training pedals off, I can start experimenting with different supplements and what not..
Those supplements you talking about will all be found is basic ratio in the flowering base nutes and others.

AnOldColdSoul13

AnOldColdSoul13

Those supplements you talking about will all be found is basic ratio in the flowering base nutes and others.
Well thats good. I definitely dont wanna be sepending money on unnecessary shit. My beans arrived yesterday. I want to wait until i have my nutes and tds meter before i start germing. It'll be a couple weeks before i can afford it and i would hate to have plants that are ready to be fed and me not having anything to feed them lol. I've been building my setup over the past several weeks as i can afford things. I have my tent, fan/coal filter, small fan for either pulling fresh air in or circulating air in the tent, light, 3 gal' grow bags, ph kit, medium mixed up and ready. I have a gallon sized wide mouth mason jar for curing and storing my bud. Only thing i still need other than the nutes we've been talking about, is my "drying box" which i plan on building from a giant tub with a lid. I have 2 mini fans (like computer tower cooling fans) that i can cut holes out for and mount in the box to draw air thru it. They dont blow very hard, but i figured it might come in handy for getting the majority of the moisture out of the buds that first day or 2. Basically ill run strings across the inside of box so i can hang bud without it touching each other and high enough they dont touch the bottom of the box where the fan air flow will be. Im just saying all this so youll have an idea of what ive got going on and if you see where i could be doing something better. Ive got a small grow space, by the way. 2×4×6. My thinking is, 2 to 3 autos at a time for the limited space i have. I would hate to have them crowded when i would have come out better doing less plants. If you see any flaws or errors in my plan, please let me know. Thanks man😎

Latest posts

Top Bottom