Using hydro nutrients in soil?

• Thread starter AnOldColdSoul13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Hell im reading all the comments. I might even learn something from yalls discussions too lol
I’ll say this much, that plant is in just coco perlite using GH trio and those 3 supplements with my local tap water which I also use on my hydro. And I’ll be fair I’ve been lazy with watering and etc but if I can do it, it’s not that hard lol 😂 just gotta get your rhythm and trick forth. The first grow is always the hardest but the best because you can learn from mistakes and lack of knowledge and welcome to thc farmers lol

CCD6CA4D D21E 4CF5 8469 7C906BEEA516
42B376B2 711E 4432 B480 7C8C689B4B9D
AnOldColdSoul13

AnOldColdSoul13

I’ll say this much, that plant is in just coco perlite using GH trio and those 3 supplements with my local tap water which I also use on my hydro. And I’ll be fair I’ve been lazy with watering and etc but if I can do it, it’s not that hard lol 😂 just gotta get your rhythm and trick forth. The first grow is always the hardest but the best because you can learn from mistakes and lack of knowledge and welcome to thc farmers lol
Just out of curiosity, is that an auto? My first and only grow, i had 3 Afghan Kush Ryders. I have some seeds from fast buds on the way now. Just waiting on them to get here lol. I have lsd25 auto, orange sherbet auto, and gelato auto headed my way

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Just out of curiosity, is that an auto? My first and only grow, i had 3 Afghan Kush Ryders. I have some seeds from fast buds on the way now. Just waiting on them to get here lol. I have lsd25 auto, orange sherbet auto, and gelato auto headed my way
Hold on which lsd? That photo is the lsd I recently got from Barney’s farms genetics.
And yes that’s g14 auto from 420fast buds

6A188A5E 5945 419D BFB8 77A485AD2BDB
Last edited:
TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Well the sherbet I’ll thumbs up that I’ve seen some new strains using those genetics and wow, and tangie oh man... but that lsd idk that one, but I can say from research the lsd strain from Barney’s farm is #3 or 4 in the psychoactive. I would check it out if your up for some fun fun

D1A92CEA B4FC 4FD3 AFF9 075F7174758D
AnOldColdSoul13

AnOldColdSoul13

Well the sherbet I’ll thumbs up that I’ve seen some new strains using those genetics and wow, and tangie oh man... but that lsd idk that one, but I can say from research the lsd strain from Barney’s farm is #3 or 4 in the psychoactive. I would check it out if your up for some fun fun
Im definitely going for potency. And psychoactive sounds fun! I did a good amount of "stamp eating" when i was younger lol. So im definitely down for some fun strains lol

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Im definitely going for potency. And psychoactive sounds fun! I did a good amount of "stamp eating" when i was younger lol. So im definitely down for some fun strains lol
Well you can’t compare “”stamps to bud that’s just unfair, but yeah theirs a lot of new stuff out their and always changing it seems for certain taste just gotta find what’s up your drive way lol, best wishes and good luck

AnOldColdSoul13

AnOldColdSoul13

Well you can’t compare “”stamps to bud that’s just unfair, but yeah theirs a lot of new stuff out their and always changing it seems for certain taste just gotta find what’s up your drive way lol, best wishes and good luck
i was definitely comparing apples with oranges 😂 Thanks for the convo' bro

RookieBC

RookieBC

I'd throw those nutrients out to be honest they don't look good, they are extremely dangerous so I'd suggest closing then up and mailing them to me and I'll dispose of them by feeding them to my plants. Seriously though those are Advanced Nutrients and nothing wrong with feeding your plants them. Are you running any other nutrients and how hot is you soil? Also that Bloom is only 1noart of a 3 part system of Micro, Grow, Bloom so I'm not sure id use it without the other parts or if you do go easy. You can used the Bud candy in flower no problem use the directions but dilute it more than they tell you to

AnOldColdSoul13

AnOldColdSoul13

I'd throw those nutrients out to be honest they don't look good, they are extremely dangerous so I'd suggest closing then up and mailing them to me and I'll dispose of them by feeding them to my plants. Seriously though those are Advanced Nutrients and nothing wrong with feeding your plants them. Are you running any other nutrients and how hot is you soil? Also that Bloom is only 1noart of a 3 part system of Micro, Grow, Bloom so I'm not sure id use it without the other parts or if you do go easy. You can used the Bud candy in flower no problem use the directions but dilute it more than they tell you to
I havent started the grow yet. I've been gathering everything i need first. At the moment, i have that bud candy, the big bottle that says bloom, and a bottle of big bloom by fox farm. My medium is coco/perlite with peat mixed in. (Its already mixed up) i was thinking of going with fox farm to keep it simple for me, but id like ro be able to use what i have if possible. So the bud candy, i should do like 1/3 or 1/4 strength if i use it?

AnOldColdSoul13

AnOldColdSoul13

Grab the drain to waste feed charts for fox farm and those other two I forget the company um advance nutes? Or something but yeah I would start low on the mix and reach the need ppm and ph and go.
Hey man hows it going? So im curious about the whole ppm deal. From my understanding, its to tell how many solids are in the water. Parts per million. The part that confuses me is, that doesn't tell you what kind of solids are in it. I guess what im trying to say is, how do i go by that as far as how much nutrients i should be using. I guess im trying to understand the purpose of testing ppm and how it works in general.

RookieBC

RookieBC

Hey man hows it going? So im curious about the whole ppm deal. From my understanding, its to tell how many solids are in the water. Parts per million. The part that confuses me is, that doesn't tell you what kind of solids are in it. I guess what im trying to say is, how do i go by that as far as how much nutrients i should be using. I guess im trying to understand the purpose of testing ppm and how it works in general.
PPM is a measurement talents with a TDS Meter which is giving you a reading of the total dissolved solids in your liquid in Parts Per Million. Essentially this is a measurement to see where you are at if there is too much food or not enough. Too many dissolved solids and the plant won't use them all and they will build up in the soil and the plant will have too many of these and pushes them as far away from it as it can which is in the tips of the leaves. The excess salts end up killing the end of the leaves and work there way back towards the stem. To know how much to feed the plant you google who makes your nutrients or any company really and download their feed chart is reccommend picking up Micro and grow by advanced nutrients so your running a complete 3 part system from the same company just go on amazon and order the 2 you don't have make sure they are the same series and not PH Perfect or vice versa if you have PH perfect get the ph perfect stuff. Then look at what the company wants you to give the plants it normally with a 3 part will be like 1mg/litre of water of micro and 1ml/litre of grow and .5ml of bloom when the plant is vegging. Then for transition to flower it will be 3ml of each then flip for flower so 1ml micros 2 ml grow 3ml bloom. Always use less than they tell you to use and work your way up using ppm as your guide so always keep the same ratio they tell you to use and do the math so instead of 1/1/.5 you'd go .5/.5/.25 keep the ratio the same. Also if your target is 300 ppm don't go to 300 ppm with yours because chances are the PH will no be between where you want it so you'll have to adjust that and that will add some ppm to you solution. Always add Micro first to water and mix, then Grow and mix then bloom and mix if you don't do this there will be reactions in you solution and cuss certain foods to not be made available to the plant . Lots of newbies screw up with this they'll think it's faster to mix all 3 together then with water and you'll fuck everything up

AnOldColdSoul13

AnOldColdSoul13

PPM is a measurement talents with a TDS Meter which is giving you a reading of the total dissolved solids in your liquid in Parts Per Million. Essentially this is a measurement to see where you are at if there is too much food or not enough. Too many dissolved solids and the plant won't use them all and they will build up in the soil and the plant will have too many of these and pushes them as far away from it as it can which is in the tips of the leaves. The excess salts end up killing the end of the leaves and work there way back towards the stem. To know how much to feed the plant you google who makes your nutrients or any company really and download their feed chart is reccommend picking up Micro and grow by advanced nutrients so your running a complete 3 part system from the same company just go on amazon and order the 2 you don't have make sure they are the same series and not PH Perfect or vice versa if you have PH perfect get the ph perfect stuff. Then look at what the company wants you to give the plants it normally with a 3 part will be like 1mg/litre of water of micro and 1ml/litre of grow and .5ml of bloom when the plant is vegging. Then for transition to flower it will be 3ml of each then flip for flower so 1ml micros 2 ml grow 3ml bloom. Always use less than they tell you to use and work your way up using ppm as your guide so always keep the same ratio they tell you to use and do the math so instead of 1/1/.5 you'd go .5/.5/.25 keep the ratio the same. Also if your target is 300 ppm don't go to 300 ppm with yours because chances are the PH will no be between where you want it so you'll have to adjust that and that will add some ppm to you solution. Always add Micro first to water and mix, then Grow and mix then bloom and mix if you don't do this there will be reactions in you solution and cuss certain foods to not be made available to the plant . Lots of newbies screw up with this they'll think it's faster to mix all 3 together then with water and you'll fuck everything up
That answered everything i was wondering about. Thank you very much

RookieBC

RookieBC

That answered everything i was wondering about. Thank you very much
Oh and if your hand watering distill you water for 24 hours first before feeding it to plants which means let it sit it lets the chlorine evaporate out. You're also going to want to check your runoff water so when you water your plants water them till 20% of what you water comes out the bottom and don't let it get sucked up by the other plants and take the parts per million of that water and if it's way higher then what you were putting in it means you have built up salts you're feeding it too much and if it's way lower that's usually a good thing

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Nutrients are nutrients for the most part but you could maybe link the product you want an opinion on?

You are a God damned liar. Organic nutes will NEVER make your bud smell like synthetic nutes. Synthetic nutes will NEVER give you the heroin, shrooms, cocaine types of highs.

Top Bottom