Using stakes for first time, need advice

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

I was just wondering I’m flipping to 12/12 Wednesday, I’m just wondering should I wait until after stretch to put my stakes in?

Z

Zill

2bad,
Typically the plant will shoot up around a foot. plan for that extension and stake away.

Zill.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Whenever you put them in, do not go to the bottom of the pot. if you do, whenever you water, some water will instantly drain out the bottom of the pot, while the soil remains dry.

2Bad

2Bad

Thank you all. My pots are about a foot tall , I’ll see how it feels when I slide em in. Should I slide them in wet the soils wet?

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

I was just wondering I’m flipping to 12/12 Wednesday, I’m just wondering should I wait until after stretch to put my stakes in?
When I used stakes, I only used one somewhere in the middle and used yo-yo’s less damage on the roots and can support more colas. Honestly you can do it dry or wet. Make sure it’s deep enough to have good support and make sure it’s a few feet taller than the plant to anticipate the stretch.
2bad,
Typically the plant will shoot up around a foot. plan for that extension and stake away.

Zill.
That totally depends on the strain, some double in flower. You would know that if you’ve grown different strains or just grown in general 😂
I would like to know how you know that😂😂😂

Top Bottom