Using The Report Button

• Thread starter Freshone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Should i be able to use the report button to tattletale on other members behind their back?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Freshone

Freshone

Ive heard @logic saying he has to put up with alot of bullshit from members squawking at him lately and ive also heard mods saying that people use the report button to tattletale on others over and over and its a pain in the ass so why not make an open forum where all those reports go and who posted them can be seen by everyone?This would make people think twice about being a tattletale(nice word,lol)and crying about BS to admin,in other words if you cant say it in front of everybody maybe you shouldnt say it at all?The report button should be used for spammers or serious violations,not crybabies telling on fellow members because their feelings got hurt.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Ive heard @logic saying he has to put up with alot of bullshit from members squawking at him lately and ive also heard mods saying that people use the report button to tattletale on others over and over and its a pain in the ass so why not make an open forum where all those reports go and who posted them can be seen by everyone?This would make people think twice about being a tattletale(nice word,lol)and crying about BS to admin,in other words if you cant say it in front of everybody maybe you shouldnt say it at all?The report button should be used for spammers or serious violations,not crybabies telling on fellow members because their feelings got hurt.
Oh ya...I bet a lot of problems left when that one guy did.....I DEMAND RESPECT!!!! HAHAHAHA

SpiderK

SpiderK

i could drag this into the gutter with snowflake pics but im above that lol'

but ya, better yet, the post tagged with rat droppings could be seen by all like " the like button " maybe even dislike button so forum vibe felt before over reaction by mods ....

but person alerting mods should be viewed within thread said snowflake is melting down into puddle of pee pee

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Exactly my point... you havent seen problems since the problem left hahaha.. i had to deal with multiple reports per day lmao

I like how you said The problem lol.

Probably thinking of the same person as I am. Whenever this person got butthurt about someone else's post that wasn't even that bad he would report saying "logic?" As if he expected the big boss to come to his rescue :cry:

Big boss was probably annoyed with this person. Probably why that person has been removed from the site.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I didn't see that option. Wonder of I can retrace the thread and ban the guy. Haven't seen him back since I deleted the thread.

My ban finger has gotten itchy. May just be athletes foot (finger).
Lol

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
In response to your poll and thread @Freshone FWIW Been a member for 6-7 years now after OG went by the wayside and personally in 7 years I have never PMed logic not once to complain about anyone. Now to be clear I am not saying anyone or yourself are insinuating this. The bottom line is I would like to think we are all grown men and women here and the tattle tale thing is reminiscent of grade school crap that should not be tolerated at all. Grow some skin boys n gurls. Work shit out like adults. I got a newz flash for you all there is a ignore button feature that works well. If someone is getting under your skin either suck it up or use the dang ignore button.

If there are threats of bodily harm or other serious violations then contact a Mod for assistance. @logic should only be bothered if you cant get any relief from the suggested methods. I would think the dude has better stuff to do than play a schoolyard monitor. :(

I myself at 60 am getting real burned out on all the nonsense and bickering lately. Save the Drama for your Momma's homies. Life is never going to be perfect and the sooner some of you all realize that and quit snivelin :crying2: over trivial shit the better off we will all be.

Now lets all act like the laid back stoners we are suppossed to be. Life is too short to worry bout shit you got no control over........ Peace out. Good post @Freshone

mandalaman

mandalaman

If you report something because your feelings are hurt it's likely to be ignored. However the report button has legitimate uses. Personal information for one. So it shouldn't go, but reporting something because someone called you a name is something that is frowned upon (by me).

Freshone

Freshone

Just thought doing things out in the open would help to alleviate some issues,the thought of rats or tattletales for no real reason is just a waste of time.If these same people would have their feeble complaints seen by their peers they might think twice and if it's a legit beef nobody would have a problem with it.Really has nothing to do with snowflakes,there was an election,somebody won,get over it,lol.
I just think it's BS someone can report someone without the other person having the right to defend themselves or know their accuser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom