Using The Report Button

• Thread starter Freshone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Should i be able to use the report button to tattletale on other members behind their back?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

2017 04 21 21 24 59 388383471

Freshone

Freshone

Ya bro I knew that. I just wanted to preface what I shared so there would be no assumptions I was complaining about you or your post.. Thanks for the clarification man. When we can't see each others face, it can be hard sometimes. Part n parcel I think this why peeps get so butt hurt in forums.

How was the fest you went to yesterday?

Have a great Friday!!![/QUOTe
It was interesting,lots of people selling buds but they could not tell me what the genetics were?There was only 1 guy selling seeds that he claimed to have bred but did not know the plants genetics he used to breed them?wtf?I liked the little pens and oil cartomizers they sell,very discreet but didnt think much of the buzz after a few rips.Overall a nice group of kids having a good time,very polite.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Kinda like u did yesterday! !! Muhuhahaha
Dude you have me all wrong. I got the skin of a sun dried rhino. Grew up in the trades and was schooled right. Takes a lot to get to me......... :) See thats the problem with digital talk we can't see really WTF is really going on with the other person on the other end to help interpret there true meaning o intentions. Leaves a lot to the imagination

I will cause I like you, let you continue in the illusion that you have magical powers over me.:smoking::) I do know this much for sure, forums are like it is in the joint, mofo's are 10 ft tall and bullet proof when it's lockdown. Then they pc up the following mornin........... Peeps in forums will and do say shit they wouldnt dream of sayin face to face.

G gnome

G gnome

Dude you have me all wrong. I got the skin of a sun dried rhino. Grew up in the trades and was schooled right. Takes a lot to get to me......... :) See thats the problem with digital talk we can't see really WTF is really going on with the other person on the other end to help interpret there true meaning o intentions. Leaves a lot to the imagination

I will cause I like you, let you continue in the illusion that you have magical powers over me.:smoking::) I do know this much for sure, forums are like it is in the joint, mofo's are 10 ft tall and bullet proof when it's lockdown. Then they pc up the following mornin........... Peeps in forums will and do say shit they wouldnt dream of sayin face to face.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Hey @jumpincactus I sent you the thread on how to ban people via pm.

And yet you won't back me up.
I though we were family man sheit!

Go read that thread and tell these people we can do it. without revealing how to the non staff members :)

Everyone here just wants to provoke me to using it to know if it's possible or not.

I wouldn't use it to play around. None of you deserve a ban and it would be wrong for me to do it just to prove a point.

Just trust that we can.
And when the correct situation presents itself the tool will be utilized

G gnome

G gnome

Hey @jumpincactus I sent you the thread on how to ban people via pm.

And yet you won't back me up.
I though we were family man sheit!

Go read that thread and tell these people we can do it. without revealing how to the non staff members :)

Everyone here just wants to provoke me to using it to know if it's possible or not.

I wouldn't use it to play around. None of you deserve a ban and it would be wrong for me to do it just to prove a point.

Just trust that we can.
And when the correct situation presents itself the tool will be utilized
Stop deluding urself!!!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
So once someone gets 30pts then what? U go and ask logic to ban them?

Nope it is automatic.
The program has those automatic setpoints and responses.

That way if the offenders collected multiple points from multiple mods it would enact punishment.

It's part of the forums operating system you could say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom