Using the water sediment from cannabutter

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

It just hit me tonight after having made my most recent batch of cannabutter, that I have been throwing away the water and sediment away. I have only made it 3 times as a new grower and I have been very happy with the results. It's made some KILLEE brownies and cookies and gummies.
So tonight after my batch was done, I decided to take the water and sediment and add it to my drink mix. It taste delicious. My question is, is there any medicinal benefits to this? Does it have any effects at all? Is it good or bad for you (I should have probably asked before consuming a glass of it lol). I'm curious what the sediment would be because in my mind it seems like resin but then is all the THC gone through decade and butter making. Thanks guys as always

C

CelestineWitch

I’m hoping you are still alive 😂 found the thread hoping for an answer to the same question. I honestly don’t see how it could go wrong. Too much at once maybe a nice long needed nap. Any info?

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

lol. i put some in our ice tea mix and suprisingly made a relaxing tea. honey, lemon and ice and it was really good

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Let's think about this for a second. You took something that you smoke and made canna butter with it. If you can smoke it whole what harm would come from drinking the dregs?

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

What water? When I make butter i put the weed and butter in a small pot, I put water in a bigger pot then put the small pot in the big pot and bring to a simmer, when done the weed has adheard to the fat in the butter then I add a tea spoon of vanilla, the only water is in the large pot, I take the weed in the butter and use a fine mesh strainer the only thing left is the spent weed witch goes in the trash bc all the thc has adheard to the butter, you probably make it different than me but people beg me for my brownies or cookies. Pic 2 doses.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Let's think about this for a second. You took something that you smoke and made canna butter with it. If you can smoke it whole what harm would come from drinking the dregs?
No. so when i make cannabutter I add water to the butter, and thr herb on slow cooker. mix all and when i put in fridge to harden the water that sperates is full of what looks like rosin and whatever else. i used that in my tea and it was really good (much better with coconut oil though if adding that left over in dor teas or drinks. I still have zero evidence it worked but the tea tasted good and i dediwnrly was relazed. not a full blow edible high but chill

Top Bottom