Using urine for fertilizer, creating the best wee for weed...

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
i would NEVER pee on my plants. Vice has a things on Pools land on youtube and this wing nut bro makes diluted pee water and then lays it on them. The real thing here is ammonium nitrate and UREA are very very cheap why waste time screwing around with that when you can use fert desigined to be a fert????? On a different note i called the zoo the outher day to inquire about manure, how cool would it be to be rockin like Rhino and Elephant? Got some Emu and Tortise?

Lets all go get some Bio Solids, and pee on em'!!!!!

And remember plants need electrolytes to grow so drink lots of Gatorade before you pee

Redbull works fine too, gives em WINGS!!

How does the golden goat get its golden?

What about trapping farts to boost the CO2 in indoor environment? Ditch the tank and hook up a cow!!!!

Ditch the CO2 tank? Already did. I blow gas worse than a Terrence & Phillip's South Park episode. My Eau de Ass is so potent it's the secret ingredient behind the original skunk... rumor has it that way... sorta... maybe.

No wonder Frank calls his strain Frankenstien... full of a whole bunch of cobbled together parts made whole by a Stein of Piss. Perfect!

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Pmsl...i have abit of an organ ass myself.i can blow out candles at 10ft 😛

Ok that's IT! I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE A WASTE OF TALENT!!!

We need vid shorts of stoner dudes ripping huge one with aftershocks. Like you fart and blow out a candle at 10ft. I'll crank one out in public and a car's tire will pop. Eiffel tower falls over. Side of a mountain falls off. Bird falls out of the sky. Heh :)) Would be fun to shoot and edit.

Madmax

Madmax

Hahahaha..its incredibly hazardous and dangerous for myself .you see as soon as the gas hits the naked flame i gotta b quick to shut the ass valve off 😂😂😂😂

MilkyTrichomes

MilkyTrichomes

Ever eat rice? If so you ate pee. Most of the world uses human pee and poop for fertilizer. That said, I would'nt use it indoors except as a quick fix. 1 cup/gal for soil and you won't smell or taste it. Don't pee in your hydro res.
I work at a large water treatment plant (100MGD). We get our water from the sanitation dept next door, toilet to tap. After they squeeze most of the water from the solids, the tons of bio-solids from 3M people are trucked out to drying beds. After the state deems it safe, over 55% of waste is used on crops as fertiliser the rest is sold to soil sellers as supplements.

Top Bottom