Utah Highway Patrol Made A Large Marijuana Bust

• Thread starter Teehz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Teehz

It happened at a traffic stop located on I-80, near Coalville. They stopped and checked the truck and found 356 pounds of marijuana with an estimated street value of $890,000. The marijuana was found in the bed of the pickup truck about 7:30 a.m.

According to a statement from the Utah Highway Patrol (UHP) trooper, he became suspicious when the truck made an improper lane change. The truck was pulled over. The UHP had a conversation with the driver and found out that the pickup truck was a rental from a third party provider. The driver was traveling with a group of four personally owned cars.

A drug-sniffing K-9 was used to search the vehicle. The dog barked after sniffing the truck bed area which had a cover over it. According to the investigators, they believe that the marijuana came from Northern California and was headed to Minnesota.

(This news happened months ago but I haven't found it here)

Source: https://www.ksl.com/?sid=46301137&nid=148

Last edited by a moderator:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Anther examples of prohibition :(
not only that while moderating today I came back here and at a claimed 890,000 street value that would mean they are valuing each elbow at 2,500 per and that is laughable especially at that weight. Damn po po must calculate using 1/8th oz weights to get to those astounding street values.

Boutique growers would trip over themselves to donate their grows for those prices. No one is getting those prices anymore unless they are in un-regulated industries where the big boyz arent driving wholesale prices down.

Last edited:
B

Burned Haze

not only that while moderating today I came back here and at a claimed 890,000 street value that would mean they are valuing each elbow at 2,500 per and that is laughable especially at that weight. Damn po po must calculate using 1/8th oz weights to get to those astounding street values.

Boutique growers would trip over themselves to donate their grows for those prices. No one is getting those prices anymore unless they are in regulated industries where the big boyz are driving wholesale prices down.

What I cal government prices and if they weighed stuff if they wanted to busted ya they weigh they jar or bucket .

Fucktards

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Wouldn't be so bad if politicians and leo alike all lived by the same "rule of law" but even then never have been a big fan of anyone telling me what I can and cannot do. :(

S

Smurfberry

Wouldn't be so bad if politicians and leo alike all lived by the same "rule of law" but even then never have been a big fan of anyone telling me what I can and cannot do. :(
I agree one million percent

Latest posts

Top Bottom