Utterly disgusted with BCseeds

• Thread starter dgp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dgp

Here is what i responded to them:

The tone of your email and your website is disgusting. Creating urgency..(oldest sales tactic EVER) and telling us you will not be "kind" for mistakes is a joke. Attitude takes credit cards and gives freebies for as little as $50, maybe thats why they are making 6 figures a month. Your small shopper comment is ridiculous, you obviously didn't go to business school or own a reputable business. Thats why every forum talks shit. Grow up. What works is CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Here is what got me in a tizzy. Am I the only business owner out there who thinks that even MMJ still should follow basic Business principles? Not to mention typo's

PRE-SPRING IS THE LAST CHANCE TO GET THE STRAINS YOU WANT AT OUR LOWEST PRICES

Our newest, biggest and best strain Infinity Bud is on sale for a few more days only, and we are giving you 20 per pack instead of the usual 10 pack. Plus your 30 freebies* if you qualify. We have been really promoting Infinity Bud and sending a 30 pack of Infinity as well as other really expensive freebies. So take advantage of the ULTRA LOW 20 PACK Infinity bud, which would normally cost you close to $8000.00, for just $1990.00

Spring, in reality is actually here right now, if you factor in the travel time for your order to be sent and for it to arrive, and of course germinations and seedlings ready for planting outdoors.

We have a few extra Purple Princess this spring, everyone wants these, which will sell out fast. Remember, they come from swamp genetics and need special care germinating. They are easy to grow, but need to soak.

And for those of you that don't want the world's strongest weed, yet demand quality, we currently have a special on our high quality, potent, lower cost strains, but only for a few more days. This promo, and it's freebies is ending in a few days, sooner if your rush ordering gets out of control, which we expect. AND PLEASE, BE POLITE AND TRY TO KEEP YOU ORDER OVER THE $100 mark for you small shoppers. Considering how much service we provide and the quality your getting, we really do appreciate all you small shoppers, but try to keep the order over the $100 price point please and thank you.

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO SAVE, YOUR VERY LAST CHANCE.

The problem is most people don't think about the spring grow season till they see the sun shining, the green grass growing and flowers blooming.

So for all you smart bargain shoppers, those of you that prepare to buy today, one week ahead of the rest of the last minute shoppers, we are going to reward you with low sale prices and up to 30 killer freebie seeds*, but is this sale going to end in 1 hours? 6 hours?

Make sure you don't delay if you see a strain you want. Prices will change at any moment and the strain you want may sell out in a matter of minutes after you get this email.

I REPEAT, FOR ALL THOSE THAT ARE READING THIS STONED:

Make sure you don't delay if you see a strain you want. Prices will change at any moment (triple in price) and the strain you want may sell out in a matter of minutes after you get this email.

Our prices are increasing 3 fold any minute now, due to strong demand from medical dispensaries and worldwide demand, and no freebies will be included later, so if you want to save money and get 30 free seeds*, you must place your order not today, but this minute, as it will disappear with no explanations and no extensions.

So many of you start the checkout process, and by the time you're finished adding stuff to your cart, the price goes up. It happens too often, and we don't have time to answer these emails.

You have been given FAIR WARNING, do not delay and then email us tomorrow complaining about the price increase.

We will not adjust the price the following day. ACT NOW or PAY MORE. This email is a courtesy to save all you smart bargain shoppers some coin.

I REPEAT AGAIN, NO EXTENSION FOR ALL OF YOU THAT KEEP EMAILING US AND COMPLAINING. ACT NOW, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ASK TOMORROW IF THE PRICE TRIPLES TO GET THE SALE PRICE.

We now also offer our latest breakthrough strains on sale, VERY BERRY ELEPHANT BUD and BLUE ELEPHANT BUD, INDOORS AND OUTDOORS.

Storm Trooper Bud, the strongest, best commercial marijuana strain in the world is selling out fast, you have a couple day to make up your mind before the last dozen packs are sold.

Thanks again for your business, and have a wonder shopping deal today.

Peace

X

Xceptional

lol why are you getting mad a scammers for not being polite?

B

BUDOGHI

I can't believe I just wasted my time reading that or better yet your posting it, LOL

D

dgp

I can't believe I just wasted my time reading that or better yet your posting it, LOL
Copy and paste is pretty quick..didn't take long at all. Prolly took longer for you to reply.

My bad for wasting your time though

666elsie

I get that one 3 times a year,BC seeds,out of London Ont.,A.K.A Paradice seeds!Cash only please .If you send CASH and that much thru the mail ya get what ya deserve and it Illegal.Ahhh a fool and his ..........

B

billybadazz

hey if you send me a million dollars I will send you a seed that just keeps on growing buds with 300% thc its so good all you gotta do is look at it and your stoned! Hurry!! the price could go to 3 mil Hurry this strain yield over 400 pounds every day!! Hurry!! time is running out
OKAY SERIOUSLY IF ANYONE EVER PAYS 8 GRAND FOR SOME SEEDS GIVE ME THEIR ADDRESS AND I WILL GO SLAP THE SHIT OUTTA THEM.

devious d

devious d

to us seasoned growers you see the scam miles away, new med grower,first grow, no contacts, so all buys online, see,s seeds directed at his illness, which has driven them mad for yrs, i can see it happening to the very people who need help most, but hey they had more money than sense ....

TortureKill

TortureKill

What a damn shame. If u have found yourself entertaining the idea of ordering from the lame sites please feel free to contact me..

Latest posts

Top Bottom