uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhgggggg

• Thread starter poutpup07
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

poutpup07

man this last half of september has wreaked havoc on my girl.. i know its filling in slllooowwweeerr because of thr cloudy skies and the rain how many sleepless nights tosssing and turning in your bed with your ear pressed tight to the glass. thinking a preme harvest is coming if somethiing dont give in the next couple of days goona have to chop her early...........but the bottom branches are cloneable which i find excitinig
pout

K

Krypto1

fuck good luck man i grow outside also in a VERY HUMID place it rains almost every day at the moment but i bring my bitches inside....i have them in pots and we have an empty room that is not used at all so i just pop my girls in that room and i sleep alot better.

PS and i can force flower when ever i want.

P

ProGroWannabe

It seems everything done outdoors is feast or famine. Sometimes it's almost too good to be true with yields....sometimes it's heart-breaking because if mold. I used to work in construction (exteriors) and it was the same way....work 6 days this week---2 days next week:worried.

P

poutpup07

plus those pesky next door 18 yr old punks have found me out so now i have to watch daily and tie my pit bull out in the vicinity of the plant so they cant pick more of her flowers. bastards took 30% of my head colas and to slap me in the face harder took my main cola that was huge ..........im gonna git the 410 and instead of weak ass shot im gonna put rock salt in em this should teach the lesseons......cuz what are they gonna say i was over in the landlords yard picking his marijuana and he shot me in the ass with rocksalt????? id beat my kids ass for a few things in that statement
pout

P

ProGroWannabe

Tread carefully there bro. I know rippers are the lowest, but don't get yourself hammered over them. I guarantee they are thinkin the exact same thing...."what's he gonna do, call the cops?"

Seriously think this over before you do anything man. I don't want to hear about you getting in shit over some punk-ass kids. It sounds like the dog is your best option to me. A passive solution that should keep them away without getting you into trouble.

Fix them up next year by planting some good ole hemp!!! lol Maybe a few really nasty headaches would help to keep them off of your stuff...?

U

Ulysses

Your outdoor grow is done.

Security has been comprimised and the punks will continue to pick at your plants if not take them entirely...

Take it down and get what you can before the punks get you busted... Waiving the shotgun around won't help the situation.

T

TurboGSR96

Your outdoor grow is done.

Security has been comprimised and the punks will continue to pick at your plants if not take them entirely...

Take it down and get what you can before the punks get you busted... Waiving the shotgun around won't help the situation.

So much truth to this statement. honestly I would quietly confront them and put the fear of god into them in a smooth way. Let them know that there are some things in life that others shouldnt fuck with, and your shrubs are at the top of the list, good luck man.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah i agree....no shotguns. I wouldnt even keep a gun at a grow. It usually means mandatory sentencing. No good. It really sucks to be unarmed in your own home though.

P

poutpup07

id never really do that to someone ......just a fleeting funny thought watching kids scatter ass across the lawn with salt in the ass lol....sorry i took one in the ass full of salt and it hurt like hell....lol i wouldnt do that though im too bad a shot and i dont own guns period.....just dont like th things for some reason. sorry to give anyone the wrong impression...i am a karmicaly cool individual or at least i try to be.
pout

X

xtheghostx

Yea dude the dog is definitely the best option. I'm young myself and ripping off anyone's shit is the lowest of lows.

Maybe you should teach them to grow then you guys can share weed.

P

poutpup07

shes long gone man and i got a pit who is VERY protective but not mean i just dont like having things that are "weapons" or can be turned on someone as a weapon....dont get me wrong come in my house w/out me around she will fahk you up but no weapons i just pulled the plant and am currently smoking her at this very moment as the sample before the cure on the rest of it.neways thanks for the thoughts guys i was again just pissed at the time when i went out in the mornin to check her and bam theres a hunk o my plany gone i was ranting and should have waited to cool off a bit before posting anything about it.peace
pup

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Everyone's got a little Elmer Fudd in them when pushed :D

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Thiefs will get their karma...I believe in that. I would be pissed off but given the circumstances, probably wouldn't retalitate against them. You are smart to pull your plants and keep it far away from those punks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom