Uzi (oozy) Cookies F1 By Thegrowingrack

• Thread starter JWM2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
The AK pheno grows thinner branches than the cookies pheno. The cookies pheno holds itself up well the AK pheno does not. It needs support. The AK pheno is best suited for scrog imo. I won’t be keeping my AK pheno but I will smoke the one I just chopped last night. The cookies pheno is a keeper. It’s a trimmers wet dream and so far smokes very well. Can’t wait until she’s dry to give her a proper taste :-)

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
4F7257F9 7565 4F37 93E8 50BE3283BD30
EB65EE62 904F 44A4 8B0D 7BF4BD53DDC1
33185EA6 B576 4B2E A8A7 31056C126390
06AF3AF5 6C69 4D70 B784 AC55EB5AEC50
9F4A33DB 25A4 4AC2 B12A 51322142D659

Holy fuck balls. The trichome coverage is insane! This is UC2. Cookies leaning pheno. The buds are covered in layers of crystals. These pics don’t do it justice. I really need a better camera. The terps are fantastic. Hard to describe the scent. It’s got a hint of lemon, hint of vanilla and a hint of kushy musk. Gotta go smoke some. BRB.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Haha. Yeah I had to take some to a friend of mine as she was out and had been asking for a few days and that was after a 10 shift and I didn’t sleep much the night before. So once I got my buzz on I sat down in my chair and passed out. Lol. Not necessarily due to the weed but more so cuz I was just physically tired. Of course the weed didn’t hurt, ha.

I’ll have a full smoke report of both of them once I get a chance to really put them to the test. Which will be tomorrow. Working retail has its drawbacks, heh.

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

View attachment 868833View attachment 868834View attachment 868835View attachment 868836View attachment 868837

Holy fuck balls. The trichome coverage is insane! This is UC2. Cookies leaning pheno. The buds are covered in layers of crystals. These pics don’t do it justice. I really need a better camera. The terps are fantastic. Hard to describe the scent. It’s got a hint of lemon, hint of vanilla and a hint of kushy musk. Gotta go smoke some. BRB.
I would love to roll this up in a Ziggy. Looks nice and sticky 👏👽🛸🛸

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Self Trimming too?

Self Trimming too?

If so..send me a dozen plz..LMAO

I think I sent you some. Lol. If not just let me know and you got em. The cookies leaning pheno is a trimmers wet dream. Snip the fans and you’re pretty much done. If you want a tighter trim just snip the ends and you’re good to go. The AK leaning pheno takes more work but isn’t bad at all compared to straight AK. That’s the main rub with AK, the leafyness. AK will fill your trim bin in a hurry. The cookies pheno is imo the best of both worlds. You get that lemony goodness of AK with the growth structure of cookies. It isn’t as overpowering of an odor as cookies which imo is good.

A side story. A buddy of mine opened a small bag of cookie downwind. Meaning the wind was blowing away from two other guys walking by and they smelled it. It reminds me of sensi star in that there is no hiding the fact you have it on you. This hybrid however mellows that out while maintaining the positive traits. If you look back when I created these seeds the traits I wanted to see from each in the hybrid were achieved. So this pollen chuck was a successs imo.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Man I can’t wait to grow outdoors. I gotta get a small greenhouse as my neighbors are too close for me to do it out in the open. Not sure a greenhouse will help with the smell but it’ll keep me legal. The neighbors are about to find out I smoke weed anytime now, haha. Once it warms up I’m taking my bong out outside, ha.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Man I can’t wait to grow outdoors. I gotta get a small greenhouse as my neighbors are too close for me to do it out in the open. Not sure a greenhouse will help with the smell but it’ll keep me legal. The neighbors are about to find out I smoke weed anytime now, haha. Once it warms up I’m taking my bong out outside, ha.

Sh*t yeah!!! Rooftop bong rips... rooftop!!!

Now that you're all legal. I smoke joints everywhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom