Uzi (oozy) Cookies F1 By Thegrowingrack

• Thread starter JWM2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Some may remember in my other grow diary (AK-47 F1 & Chocolate Diesel S1) I grew out some Cookies n Cream by Exotic Genetixs, Chocolate Diesel S1 by Useful Seeds, AK-47 by Serious Seeds and Cali-O S1 by Seedsman Seeds.

I did a little pollen chucking from a male Cookies n Cream and a female AK-47.

I’ve since harvested a couple plants of each and am curious how well they will cross with one another. I made roughly 160-170 seeds by pollinating one branch of an AK47 female pheno #4.

The main purpose of this grow is to see what kind of male I’ve got and what characteristics are passed to the very stable and robust AK47 female.

My hopes are that the yield of the AK47 is passed down along with the uplifting energetic high. I hope the CNC passes along some of its dense bud structure, colors and enhances the AK47’s sandalwood terpene profile while remaining frosty with decent resin production. The short branchiness stature of the CNC is a trimmers wet dream and I hope this trait is passed along in the hybrid.

But you never know and it’s time for the rubber to meet the road.

Now it’s time to see what I’ve got.

I started some seeds using the wet paper towel method inside of a zip loc bag. Then placed them on top of my T-5 fixture for warmth. As soon as I have some pics I’ll post them up.

Here we go!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
A2B571F2 2A9F 4196 94DF E8FB2F37B8CF

Pic of the seeds that were made recently.

Eek just noticed I mislabeled the seeds. It should read Cookies n Cream #1 not #3.

#3 is the female I kept and am still growing.

#1 was the male I kept and still have growing.

#2 was a female that was culled due to its over sensitivity to life. It hated everything.

#4 was a hermie that was culled for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Thanks guys. It should be interesting either way. I can’t wait to see what we’ve got. I’m like a fat kid in a candy store, ha!
I'm doing this!!! Very run I get better. I think run #4 I'm gonna chuck some pollen. I had two nice males that I nuked last time. I never shouldve done that. I was scared of it being on premises and ruining my whole grow.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

View attachment 851793

Pic of the seeds that were made recently.

Eek just noticed I mislabeled the seeds. It should read Cookies n Cream #1 not #3.

#3 is the female I kept and am still growing.

#1 was the male I kept and still have growing.

#2 was a female that was culled due to its over sensitivity to life. It hated everything.

#4 was a hermie that was culled for obvious reasons.
LMAO "over sensitivity to life" That's funny shit!!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Exotic cnc x ak47?sounds awesome.the outcome of this cross is gonna be something similar to the custard pie guns in bugsy malone I reckon.
Nicely done @JWM2 .I look forward to see how these turn out for ya.

Oh sweet. Had no idea someone already made the same cross. This should be interesting for sure. Thanks for the info.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
LMAO "over sensitivity to life" That's funny shit!!

Lol yeah it fought me at every turn. It didn’t like light or air blowing over it. Kept stressing out so after growing it for about a month I pulled the plug.

Sadly as it was a female. I waited until she showed her preflowers and then decided I didn’t want the hassle.

At the time I had a 12 plant count limit too. So that played into it heavily. Otherwise I might have flowered her for the hell of it.

Now I can grow 24 so I got plenty of space for finicky fuck ups, haha.

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Lol yeah it fought me at every turn. It didn’t like light or air blowing over it. Kept stressing out so after growing it for about a month I pulled the plug.

Sadly as it was a female. I waited until she showed her preflowers and then decided I didn’t want the hassle.

At the time I had a 12 plant count limit too. So that played into it heavily. Otherwise I might have flowered her for the hell of it.

Now I can grow 24 so I got plenty of space for finicky fuck ups, haha.
How are you able to do 24 now??

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
143CD240 9951 41CD B0F8 F84E039B7D17

Seeds sprouted in about 36 hours. One has a little longer tap root but it broke its shell about 12 hours before the smaller one.

41D63832 FA79 4E72 8CCE EBF9869D2917

New homes created for the seedlings. Just BioBizz Light Mix soil in solo cups with a small hole for the seed to be dropped in tap root first.

74DCE6AD 5224 4B22 8647 1EA928858688

Seedling in it place and lightly watered. Solo cup dome with holes in it put over top to help keep the humidity up but just enough air exchange to not promote mold or algae.

We’re off to a good start.

Latest posts

Top Bottom