• Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
F0F58046 E7A1 4F0F ACAE 128D04A208AD
8A94F849 45C4 4775 8429 CC41F44D0AB0

Here’s UC1. This one isn’t going to make the cut. She’s more like AK47. While I’m sure it’ll be good still it’s not nearly as good of a yielder as UC2. She’s about the same two weeks from chop maybe three.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
2B9FAA5E E8CF 44D1 96C0 BCF678C2D604

Here’s a new pic of the flowering area. I ended up going back to the tent as the closet I’m in doesn’t have a ceiling and it’s impossible to control the temp and VPD otherwise. It looks empty but these are what I had ready to go in there so I’m vegging a few more plants now to fill it out.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I’ve seen them for about $899 recently when they were on sale. This unit was sent to me to test out and post my results. I’ll be working on that here shortly. It’s a great self contained unit that puts out a ton of light. I’ve got it about 18-20” from my canopy right now and will have larger plants in there as these are harvested and new plants are rotated in. I’d say it compares well with a 1000w hps in terms of light quality and energy efficiency. I can’t say how well it produces yet but I’ve got an idea it’s going to be as good or better than my quantum qb288 v2s which run a more red color temp (3000k vs 4000k). The addition of far reds on the perimeter of each quantum board is a nice touch. I may end up buying the spectrum controller. Not quite sure yet.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I’ve seen them for about $899 recently when they were on sale. This unit was sent to me to test out and post my results. I’ll be working on that here shortly. It’s a great self contained unit that puts out a ton of light. I’ve got it about 18-20” from my canopy right now and will have larger plants in there as these are harvested and new plants are rotated in. I’d say it compares well with a 1000w hps in terms of light quality and energy efficiency. I can’t say how well it produces yet but I’ve got an idea it’s going to be as good or better than my quantum qb288 v2s which run a more red color temp (3000k vs 4000k). The addition of far reds on the perimeter of each quantum board is a nice touch. I may end up buying the spectrum controller. Not quite sure yet.

Dude, get the controller. I wanna see how it works out. Thinkin of building a QB array. I loooove my CXBs but solar has really opened my eyes to how even small inefficiencies can drastically effect power consumption. I sit there for hours watching my charge controller and multimeter displays. My mind just feeds on the patterns. It'd be cool to see a head to head. Killawatts are nice but my solar gear is like that with 3x the accuracy and gauges.

I'm still working on a compact genny to fit your racks. Going to try a new type of battery bank that might make the system feasible.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Was just asked about yield. I’d say on a scale of 1-10 she’d be a solid 7 or 8 as far as that goes. This plant was flowered small due to the restricted space I was growing in and shell still yield a solid 2 ozs. Flipped at 12”. She grew so much in the first two weeks of flower I had to lst her and each of those produced nice fat and thick nugs of frosty goodness.

While I was trimming I accidentally snipped off a bud. So I tossed it in the glass bong and grabbed my torch lighter for a quick taste. I was worried it wouldn’t smoke very well. I shouldn’t have been. She smoked great. Smooth taste and the buzz comes on slowly but builds by the minute. It’s relaxing yet somewhat energetic in that I can do things but don’t have any nervous energy or anxiety when doing them. I’ll reserve the full smoke report for when it’s done drying. Until then I’m going to enjoy this buzz ;-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom