Va. company gets unexpected $2M MJ delivery

• Thread starter redog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redog

Washington Post Editors | March 18, 2010; 7:57 AM ET

Workers at a Virginia company that manufactures blades and cutting tools were surprised to receive a shipment of 1,840 pounds of marijuana with a street value of $2 million.

The Augusta County Sheriff's office said deputies found 80 boxes, each containing 23 pounds of marijuana, inside a tractor trailer making a delivery Tuesday to American Safety Razor in Verona, north of Staunton.
Employees became suspicious when the bar codes on the boxes didn't match the equipment orders.
Lt. Glenn Hanger says deputies don't believe anyone at American Safety was the intended recipient.
He said the marijuana probably originated in Mexico, then traveled to the company's plant in Knoxville, Tenn., where it was probably swapped with the legitimate equipment.
No arrests have been made.

R

Rob1

someone is really pissed he did not get his shipment lol.. why cant shit like that get sent to my house j/k...

D

DazedNconfussed

someone is really pissed he did not get his shipment lol.. why cant shit like that get sent to my house j/k...

LOL...No shit right....All I ever get misdelivered to my house are my neighbors bills and bank statments....

X

Xceptional

well dont feel bad that you have not got a mixup like that to your house because i dont think they deliver 1800lbs+ packages to homes lol

Top Bottom