VA Home Grower

• Thread starter DomoArigato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DomoArigato

DomoArigato

Hey all, I made a couple of posts here already, but figured that I would pop an intro up..

I used to peruse another forum a bit (still do here and there, but mostly just read), never had any issues/conflicts there or anything like that, but kinda like the feel here since I have already gotten so much from the users of this site (as it relates to DTW COCO) prior to posting today. Not really a one vs other kind of guy, but I promise that I won't be double posting between sites. I'm not going to be a daily personality or anything like that, but may pop-in from time to time with a question or two and may have a bit to add from time to time, but not to overstep my bounds.. I hope that this is not considered selfish to the point of shunning lol.

Anyway, I have a little climate controlled groom that I do my growing in. I grow out of a 2x4 Gorilla tent with two Nextlight 150H's. I run a mostly automatic high frequency fertigation drain to waste coco setup.

I recently deviated from my normal op on accident and bought a grow medium that I am not entirely familiar with (see thread), and trying to work out kinks on my most recent grow that started on Sunday.. I'll get there one way or another, but what drew me to start a thread.

Well, thats me. I see that there are a few VA folks here, so good to see the strong representation! Maybe we chat sometime..

Happy Growing!

-Domo

Top Bottom