Vaped Flower

• Thread starter Saul.Goodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
So I got my DynaVap and have used it a few times. Since it doesn't combust the flower, it leaves leftover browned flower. In the image below is all the flower I've kept so far from vaping it.

Vaped flower

Has anyone that's used this or something similar ever saved the left over flower for making edibles? I haven't tried smoking the left over flower, I should probably do that to get a feel for what's left of it.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

So I got my DynaVap and have used it a few times. Since it doesn't combust the flower, it leaves leftover browned flower. In the image below is all the flower I've kept so far from vaping it.

View attachment 1224418

Has anyone that's used this or something similar ever saved the left over flower for making edibles? I haven't tried smoking the left over flower, I should probably do that to get a feel for what's left of it.
A friend of mine uses the remains of vaped weed for edibles. I throw it away.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

I run seconds in the volcano (turn the volume up the second time and vape to oblivion. almost burning)
So my weed is pretty much depleted when I'm done with it.
If you only vape it once and have a semi green pile like that. Yes thats decarbed weed ready to go. Use a lot of weed to make a little butter for best results.

Latest posts

Top Bottom