Vaporizing Temperature Question

• Thread starter BlackBriar7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Glassdub

Glassdub

There is much debate about the perfect temp for vaping. I spent many many hours trying to figure this out myself and after my quest was completed this is what I came up with.

When I vaped at the lower temps I got high. Then I vaped at the medium temps and I got high. I vaped at the high temps and I got high. So to answer your question I think its just personal preference. 🤣 Anyways Im really high so Im gonna go take a nap. Peace ✌️
I get way higher from smoke but I can't take it anymore, dry herb vaping is a lot more light compared to smoke but you still get there sooner than edibles.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

So there you have it. Ask what appears to be a pretty simple question and you get answers that range from A to Z with a couple that came from some alien language too.

You can only believe yourself. Read a bit about it, figure out what makes sense to you given your circumstances and tools, and try it.

The question was a good one worth looking into. But if I was the one getting such contrary advice, I'd walk away shaking my head. Sometimes it just comes down to personal testing. Cheers.

Egzoset

Egzoset

Hi again Pop22,

...perfection...

Well, it's the material selection which went perfect and this founding event actually occured some twenty years ago, thanks to inventor/owner of VaporGenie Dan Steinberg. So please try to remember that Egzoset simply implemented VG's long-forgotten item of fig. #11/#12 from the original PATTENT (...), in case you didn't notice! Yet it would be true to observe that i just don't trust black boxes. Steinberg saw no potential for electro-magnetic Induction Heat, i did.

...extraction of cannabinoids from Cannabis plant matter...

How about avoiding as much interaction with less-than-noble vegetal substrates as whenever/however practically possible?? Real Pulse Heating will let you experience aroma/taste appreciation out of ~25 mg, making it quite affordable on top of being a most satisfying project, except if all thumbs of course. Too bad the YouYouMe of total strangers killed my project's chances for fair Duplication & Peer Review many years ago, which is why i keep posting updates, so newbies someday receive more complete answers than i ever have myself.

Anyway have you also forgotten that my "opportunity window" ended when i moved to another location?? That's going back to days before Trudeau's "Légaleezation"...

In any case i thought i read mentions of the Volcano and the Arizer which only represent 1 type of delivery method. Both the Volcano/HerbalAire are based on convection but i'm not even sure this equally applies to the Solo by Arizer as it reminds me a lot more of the ISpire "Banger Cup" with a thin layer of ceramic instead of borosilicate. But if i'm having a wrong impression then please comment on the convective agent buffer (located right below its associated bowl)! Now imagine if we could have discussed e-Cigs as suggested in the OP's msg, who's now lurking silently by the way.

Go figure if that post was even real. We never know!

The fact remains that noble molecules are getting submitted to secondary/tertiary heat reactions for 2 ~ 3 minutes in a balloon machine, no wonder people get "stoned" on such large bowls when my setup could make it last an evening, and there's the question of what by-products came with it, hence i prefer to target trichome glands based on their contact-surface, weight, specific heat capacity and available energy + time. Otherwise i'd be wasting a precious gift of dame Nature but i'm not here to look after money so this may taint perspectives i guess.

At least balloons are synomymous of MOTION (feeling like déjà vu?)... But where's the reserve of Hot Dry Air (as in "Transport/Release Agent") for a Solo?! Or is that airflow carrying any significant energy at all, for that matter?... Built in presence of synthetic electrical insulation, heat sealant and PCB fiberglass - really? To each his own indeed. Consider corrections addressing these matters have been invited.

Good day, have fun!! ☮️

Last edited:
Top Bottom