Variety’s seed selecting and pollination thread

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I really liked the Cinderella 99 strain I ran the one time it's super strong and stinky and prolific...

It's got a lot going on all fronts
It’s a really nice strain but to wiry for some people. Cinderella 👨 rounded her out a bit. Hopefully this round I can take her to her potential.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
It’s a really nice strain but to wiry for some people. Cinderella 👨 rounded her out a bit. Hopefully this round I can take her to her potential.
I can approve of the mindset... I would suggest better lighting 😜

Anyhow she can stretch out some... Like sativa generally speaking... Breed her with short noded sativa's 😆. For people who have inadequate light

I used to be stuck on big coloas also. But am more adventurous and open minded these days. Cindy99 is a winner a heavy hitter also. Lots of 👍 stuff going for it

Last edited:
sambapati

sambapati

Sheera? Do you remember He-Man and Sheera? -- Get it (shear) a....Oy Vey maybe not enough coffee yet.
These are from the post above ☝🏻 😅 so July 6th - July 14th. That’s why I veg with new mellinium.
Day 2 of flower These are the okie wedding cakes x Madmartigan(male). Deadly serrated, must have been raised by a swords ⚔️ men.😉 you can guess what her name going to be if she turns out!

sambapati

sambapati

Anyhow she can stretch out some... Like sativa generally speaking... Breed her with short noded sativa's 😆. For people who have inadequate light

I used to be stuck on big coloas also. But am more adventurous and open minded these days. Cindy99 is a winner a heavy hitter also. Lots of 👍 stuff going for it
I'll say you're a very adventurous guy sleeping with the North woods bears.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
On the left is my triangle grape cake male on the right triangle kush… almost identical 😅 picking skills
12FE198A 072F 402D AA04 7A6355918208

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Had another male on the ak47, so that leaves me with one female. The male that shopped early ima trash because this one is what I’m looking for as long as the female turns out to be ak47. It’s lighter green then the other males which I like.

B7F9B7C8 F1CD 4A72 9BF5 3A4DEC648783
2DFFACF1 64CE 434C 8028 106134DF116B
Buzzzz

Buzzzz

This a lower Cindy bud outdoor from last year,and one indoor. I always put 2 in my back yard,they get big,it's cool when I look out of the garage and see birds sitting on limbs.

20200929 182557
20201207 221649

Latest posts

Top Bottom