Variety’s Elite clone growing adventures!

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Be careful where you get some so called cuts from because while they can be the real deal they can also be a piece of shit cut and maybe not even the right strain. Also be careful what you bring in alot have hick hikers.
Oh ya I’m careful with who I deal with and will probably just work with someone like trustfall or the few others that I know who carry elites. I’ll always have a tent for incoming cuts for quarantine before moving any further.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I already have it. I was just trying to find out how available it is.
Very available lol. My friend paid for it a bit ago to do a reversal project. I’ll let ya know where from when I hear back from him.
Once anything is released from the breeder it’s fair game. Some people will pay 2k, some will pay $500 and some will get it for free or a fair price. Just like Gary Payton, apple fritters apples and bananas.

Anthem

Anthem

Very available lol. My friend paid for it a bit ago to do a reversal project. I’ll let ya know where from when I hear back from him.
Once anything is released from the breeder it’s fair game. Some people will pay 2k, some will pay $500 and some will get it for free or a fair price. Just like Gary Payton, apple fritters apples and bananas.
I was looking at the AF how is the yield?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Oh ya I’m careful with who I deal with and will probably just work with someone like trustfall or the few others that I know who carry elites. I’ll always have a tent for incoming cuts for quarantine before moving any further.
Be careful where you get some so called cuts from because while they can be the real deal they can also be a piece of shit cut and maybe not even the right strain. Also be careful what you bring in alot have hick hikers.
With everything I collected last year I paid a price, but it was worth it lol.
It’s somewhere around 45-50 strains I brought in with no IPM sysytem in place🤣. Here is a list of paid in fulls I made
Hemp russet mites
Spider mites
Powdery mildew
Duddings
Crown rot
Root rot
A few thrips
Fungus gnats from hell
Bud rot from the other rots
And on top of all that my wedding cake project pollinated a room costing me thousands of more dollars😅.
But I’ve kicked the living 💩 out of each and every one of them.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Just for the record I’m not a 🌱retailer. I’m collecting these for breeding. I need to know what level these 🤡’s are on so I can do it better. Lots of 🔥 will be coming.
What about trades? I have a grape gas (CLTVTD cut) compoundXcannarado collab

Gribbo

Gribbo

Ive noticed the entourage effect difference in edibles that are made with distillate vs edibles that are made with full spectrum oil. The full spectrum is far superior in its potency.
Hey, any idea how where I can buy some of these edibles from please?
Thanks

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I give apple fritters a 9 on yield and 9 on terps. The cure in the jar incredible. I give the high a 3.. most important to me and what I smoke is high, if I ain’t rushing with positive head vibes it ain’t working lol.
So true, I could care less about yield and looks. If it isnt strong and provide relief, It gets culled.

Top Bottom