Variety’s Elite clone growing adventures!

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Needed a thread to show elite clone only strains i am growing so here we go. Preparing for lift off!🚀🔭👩‍🚀🌗
First up from @budgoodmen both at day 22 from flip.
Rootbeer x gmo
Varietys elite clone growing adventures
Varietys elite clone growing adventures 3

And gelato25 x Dosido
Varietys elite clone growing adventures 2
Varietys elite clone growing adventures 4

Moshmen

Moshmen

Moshmen

Moshmen

Tried the gmo today after 10+ weeks in flower ( should have went 1/2 more) on a 6 day quick dry and holy shit - don’t plan on doin a lot thinking 🧐 very relaxing for me ! Anxiety just melts - not pretty untrimmed pile of lowers but it’s just for me so no bag appeal needed - glad I took a couple cuts of this one !
That root beer only gonna add to it excited to see your end product

F4CBDD35 8BBD 463A 8C78 66940D651E59
brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Needed a thread to show elite clone only strains i am growing so here we go. Preparing for lift off!🚀🔭👩‍🚀🌗
First up from @budgoodmen both at day 22 from flip.
Rootbeer x gmo View attachment 1206543View attachment 1206545
And gelato25 x Dosido
View attachment 1206544View attachment 1206546
They look really good.

I was outside looking at my outdoor clones just before and i thought i really need to try a clone grow indoors this year 😊 and your post has inspired me thank you.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Tried the gmo today after 10+ weeks in flower ( should have went 1/2 more) on a 6 day quick dry and holy shit - don’t plan on doin a lot thinking 🧐 very relaxing for me ! Anxiety just melts - not pretty untrimmed pile of lowers but it’s just for me so no bag appeal needed - glad I took a couple cuts of this one !
That root beer only gonna add to it excited to see your end product
Hey mosh ya I smell a lot of gmo in that root been right now. Looks like it’s going to be at least a 10 week strain as well. If your going to keep running them you might as well run my od x Molokai frost. Took this one 77 days of flower and grown from seed. Getting this back into flower again soon.

5B71A5D6 B164 487C 8C83 DEFA317BD313
01A78BF7 5C1E 44ED A6C8 B65A04D8F66B
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
They look really good.

I was outside looking at my outdoor clones just before and i thought i really need to try a clone grow indoors this year 😊 and your post has inspired me thank you.
Cuts are fun because you kinda know what to expect if you’ve seen them grown before especially if your customers really like it and want it over and over again or you yourself may want to keep growing it for the head. Seeds are fun too because you never know when something special will show up.
I appreciate you stopping in and the compliments. Lots more coming so stay tuned.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hey mosh ya I smell a lot of gmo in that root been right now. Looks like it’s going to be at least a 10 week strain as well. If your going to keep running them you might as well run my od x Molokai frost. Took this one 77 days of flower and grown from seed. Getting this back into flower again soon.
Shes a beauty and I love that it dont have any puple colors to it.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
It’s a doggy dog world out there.. new favorite, okie doke wedding cake cut from loompa.doesn’t really matter if it gets you high or has flavor when it looks like this they will buy it. Plan to chop about the 25th.
Videos first since I love them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom