Variety’s seed selecting and pollination thread

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Green dreams 🤤😴
Lemon tree x (Indiana bubblegum x c99)
First plant coming down and no fox tailing 😮 just trimmed this up and it’s so sweet lemon with maybe some pineapple, candy. The sweet from the Cindy and the ibg just made that lemon so much better. Ibg pistols😎
Gee thats super clean..looks like its been trimmed in a bowl trimmer lol..nice presentation that one.👌

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Gee thats super clean..looks like its been trimmed in a bowl trimmer lol..nice presentation that one.👌
Ahh yes has those rounded easy to trim Indiana bg buds. Was really what I wanted out of this cross, ibg style buds with lemon tree terps🙂

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Thats 2 10pks now then..lol..
Haha these have a lot of variation in them though. I germinated 10 of them and 7 were female, 4 had the more rounded ibg buds but the other three were foxtaily like the pineapple leaning c99’s.
Your welcome to some but I was probably going to try an f2 with that pheno you like and the male I found a couple pages back. The clone is still revegging since I took it off the flower plant but hopefully it will get to growing soon.

Madmax

Madmax

Cool im still keen on the tk x gcc ..our postal service should b back to normal by the time she has produced seeds...just got to get them past snoopy and were grinning 😆

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Cool im still keen on the tk x gcc ..our postal service should b back to normal by the time she has produced seeds...just got to get them past snoopy and were grinning 😆
No worries brother I’ll send em whenever you are ready. You can pay when and if they arrive. All is good, have a lot more interesting things I’m going to be making especially with all the new cuts I’ve got mainly from bud😉

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Here’s another pheno of the original diesel x Molokai frost. Had nanners in the lowers early so not gonna keep it but still a nice cola plant. Got topped on accident that’s why there’s two towers.
Looks good from where I'm standing; sure it didn't get some light stress or something that might have precipitated it somehow? Some Sativa's are simply touchy; it seems. Looks frosty and fat. Nice internodes; lots to admire there. Frosty sugar leaves; ect. Is she stinky?

Aren't you the one with a parrot? Check out this video.😂 Looks like my mom's first bird, plucked feathers and all.

Top Bottom