Variety’s seed selecting and pollination thread

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Itman

Itman

lol, that's so funny. I know I can irritate some here sometimes with my nonsense post; so I try to only post where I'm not going to offend (hopefully).

See that pit fall you mentioned at the end I don’t have to worry about. My batches go out the door all or nothing.😁 I can let them be picky but that’s gonna raise the price big time. So for now it’s set em up knock em down. Peat and repeat.
I honestly haven’t found anything I wouldn’t smoke myself. And knock ✊🏻 on 🪵 the hermits have been few and far between. One thing I can bitch about is some stuff has been a little male heavy.
I found high male rate comes from choosing earliest flowering males over generations.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
So

is the passion having two wives👩‍❤️‍👩
It works down in Mexico. His first wife doesn’t like to fuck so that’s why he has a second one. He told me he wasn’t going to live a sexless life like his dad had to do 😅. The two wives do know about each other and have had a scuffle or two when they see each other in town.🙂

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
This is my lemon tree x ibg x c99 keeper pheno. The male is almost identical to her.
View attachment 1241463View attachment 1241464View attachment 1241465

And here I got papaya cake x (LT x ibg x c99male)
View attachment 1241466
View attachment 1241467View attachment 1241468
Favorite pheno⬆️⬆️⬆️
View attachment 1241457View attachment 1241458
Here’s that Db x C99 looking like a 10-11 weeker at the least

Trying to take over my tent

can’t describe the terps. Very sweet as of now it’s something I’ve smelled I just can’t put my finger on it yet.
Those hairs are hitting on all cylinders guys; nice job. Your tufts (standing on end) look amazing; healthy, sweet work.
That C99 you've been breeding into the stocks really seems to replicate consistent results over and over again. The Db x C99 looks crazy; dare I say.... Polyploid.

Last edited:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Those hairs are hitting on all cylinders guys; nice job. Your tufts (standing on end) look amazing; healthy, sweet work.
That C99 you've been breeding into the stocks really seems to replicate consistent results over and over again. The Db x C99 looks crazy; dare I say.... Polyploid
Frank, do you want to work the donkey butter x c99 line? I asked you before but I think you declined. Definitely some work involved and time. If you go back to first page the pheno in the tent is a donkey butter /pine leaner. The pine leaners fan leaves spread wide. Could easily pick out a male with the same characteristics and knock it our the park with a bx1 to donkey butter and you could also take it back to gg4 and purple punch.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Frank, do you want to work the donkey butter x c99 line? I asked you before but I think you declined. Definitely some work involved and time. If you go back to first page the pheno in the tent is a donkey butter /pine leaner. The pine leaners fan leaves spread wide. Could easily pick out a male with the same characteristics and knock it our the park with a bx1 to donkey butter and you could also take it back to gg4 and purple punch.
Yes; for sure. I think we got our wires crossed. I thought you were sending it; but it never arrived (then I just fried the fish I had) but most certainly. 🥰🥰🥰 Would love to run some of the gear.
That's the one I'd like to run also; other than that maybe your "favorite pheno" perhaps.

Anything in that papaya cake line if any has been done before. I would certainly be interested also. (Papaya x C99)🤞

Just getting them crossed with some of my gear; and maybe handing some back afterwards; could yield some interesting results, certainly would create more diversity into the line. (the GDP was from So. Cali) I think hitting some of those with the PPx[GDPxGG4] would be great ideals. Or perhaps going the other direction and using some of the Thai if it pans out.

PPxThai Landrace on left PPx[GDPxGG4] on right).
Go short; and going long... 😝

Messages 0 1

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

Yes; for sure. I think we got our wires crossed. I thought you were sending it; but it never arrived (then I just fried the fish I had) but most certainly. 🥰🥰🥰 Would love to run some of the gear.
That's the one I'd like to run also; other than that maybe your "favorite pheno" perhaps.

Anything in that papaya cake line if any has been done before. I would certainly be interested also. (Papaya x C99)🤞

Just getting them crossed with some of my gear; and maybe handing some back afterwards; could yield some interesting results, certainly would create more diversity into the line. (the GDP was from So. Cali) I think hitting some of those with the PPx[GDPxGG4] would be great ideals. Or perhaps going the other direction and using some of the Thai if it pans out.

View attachment 1246182
Oo I want a GDP x Landrace

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
PNG gold was highly prized here in the 80 90s came in heavy machinery mining equipment .Had a unique pine smell like Pinetarsol.
Pacific Red Cedar buds... bubba. Smell like heaven. I can squeeze the sap out of it. (baby pinecones)
PXL 20220518 230023371

Oo I want a GDP x Landrace
I'll try to get some of them out the door before the move hopefully; I realize I put a lot of people on the line earlier; so I'll try to make sure it happens bubba.
Just be patient; life is happening to me right now (life changes) and I need to land flipside up. Everything is coming to a head in this next week Truck is running again; exhaust back on it.... need to get a trailer; a dog... a few things; and liquidate the house here. Pack the rest. One day at a time right now.

The landrace Thai offspring is a crap shoot; and in the minority; cause these had 2 pollen donors.

Once I get out there; I'm going to try to unleash some of these sitting in the veg tank; and finish some of the ripening outdoors; if required. Lots to do yet this summer.>>>Cascades>>>

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

Pacific Red Cedar buds... bubba. Smell like heaven. I can squeeze the sap out of it. (baby pinecones)
View attachment 1246186

I'll try to get some of them out the door before the move hopefully; I realize I put a lot of people on the line earlier; so I'll try to make sure it happens bubba.
Just be patient; life is happening to me right now (life changes) and I need to land flipside up. Everything is coming to a head in this next week Truck is running again; exhaust back on it.... need to get a trailer; a dog... a few things; and liquidate the house here. Pack the rest. One day at a time right now.

Once I get out there; I'm going to try to unleash some of these sitting in the veg tank; and finish some of the ripening outdoors; if required. Lots to do yet this summer.>>>Cascades>>>
Of course man!
It happens same here, life changes indeed.
hope everything is on the up and up for ya now

it’s been a journey with the newborn.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Of course man!
It happens same here, life changes indeed.
hope everything is on the up and up for ya now

it’s been a journey with the newborn.
Yea; my prospects appear good at the moment; only time will tell.
Just don't want to linger here too long; and am eager for the next phase to begin; but one day at a time. I don't want to rush it either. Next on the big hitlist is finding a trailer.

Like an enclosed one for under $2K if it's humanly possible. (probably not).

Observationist

Observationist

Yea; my prospects appear good at the moment; only time will tell.
Just don't want to linger here too long; and am eager for the next phase to begin; but one day at a time. I don't want to rush it either. Next on the big hitlist is finding a trailer.

Like an enclosed one for under $2K if it's humanly possible. (probably not).
Good to hear, hope you can get a decently priced trailer

I might be looking for something similar as well not too far away, been thinking about starting a food truck somewhere.

sambapati

sambapati

View attachment 1246182
Looks like a high yielding doobie doobie doo coming to you...

Top Bottom