Variety’s seed selecting and pollination thread

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Looks like a high yielding doobie doobie doo coming to you...
Agreed; although there was some obvious overshadowing occurring. The others just got crowded out; and are more short. They would likely have made a much better showing; without all the constant unrelenting intimidation. 😝

Anyhow; how it stands there's 2 of the smaller PP on the right; and that big monstrosity on the left side. I'm leaning toward the left these days; I honestly thought it was a crazy idea from the beginning; and had some doubts. Some appeared skeptical to me; cause as it stood the flowering times where truly unacceptable; and the original stretching was off the chain; from the male.

Stretching is obviously not always a bad trait; oddly. Of that I'll humbly backtrack on this regard; in past statements. It simply needs to be harnessed correctly.. I'm starting to appreciate Sativa's a whole lot more these days.

Here's the film. (slow uploads). 😢 @sambapati I'm very proud of this plant brother; I've already got a good feeling. (have all along) TYVM.🙌 I couldn't have done it without you. Now I need to get it into some different hands, so it can be truly appreciated. Do a proper Pheno hunt also; more are coming...

I wonder how big they get outside...😁 I'm just simply blown away by the potentials of these two plants combined. Collaboration works everyone. I think it may be the holy grail of genetic diversity; honestly. There's a good scientific thesis for it anyhow; an educated premise. DJ Short is the best example I can put out there; besides someone like @logic

and the ones on the water of course. lets not leave them out either... 😁waves kicking up the dirt; and lots of oxygen. Great east to west.
Messages 0

Last edited:
sambapati

sambapati

Agreed; although there was some obvious overshadowing occurring. The others just got crowded out; and are more short. They would likely have made a much better showing; without all the constant unrelenting intimidation. 😝

Anyhow; how it stands there's 2 of the smaller PP on the right; and that big monstrosity on the left side. I'm leaning toward the left these days; I honestly thought it was a crazy idea from the beginning; and had some doubts. Some appeared skeptical to me; cause as it stood the flowering times where truly unacceptable; and the original stretching was off the chain; from the male.

Stretching is obviously not always a bad trait; oddly. Of that I'll humbly backtrack on this regard; in past statements. It simply needs to be harnessed correctly.. I'm starting to appreciate Sativa's a whole lot more these days.

Here's the film. (slow uploads). 😢 @sambapati I'm very proud of this plant brother; I've already got a good feeling. (have all along) TYVM.🙌 I couldn't have done it without you. Now I need to get it into some different hands, so it can be truly appreciated. Do a proper Pheno hunt also; more are coming...

I wonder how big they get outside...😁 I'm just simply blown away by the potentials of these two plants combined. Collaboration works everyone. I think it may be the holy grail of genetic diversity; honestly. There's a good scientific thesis for it anyhow; an educated premise. DJ Short is the best example I can put out there; besides someone like @logic
View attachment 1246257

and the ones on the water of course. lets not leave them out either... 😁waves kicking up the dirt; and lots of oxygen. Great east to west.
View attachment 1246258
View attachment 1246259
Is it time to send the sock?
Woolrich Woolrich Lightweight Technical Hiker Socks Coffee

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Yes; for sure. I think we got our wires crossed. I thought you were sending it; but it never arrived (then I just fried the fish I had) but most certainly. 🥰🥰🥰 Would love to run some of the gear.
That's the one I'd like to run also; other than that maybe your "favorite pheno" perhaps.

Anything in that papaya cake line if any has been done before. I would certainly be interested also. (Papaya x C99)🤞

Just getting them crossed with some of my gear; and maybe handing some back afterwards; could yield some interesting results, certainly would create more diversity into the line. (the GDP was from So. Cali) I think hitting some of those with the PPx[GDPxGG4] would be great ideals. Or perhaps going the other direction and using some of the Thai if it pans out.

PPxThai Landrace on left PPx[GDPxGG4] on right).
Go short; and going long... 😝

View attachment 1246182
I ain’t gonna lie it very well may have been me that dropped the ball and I apologize for that.
Got a db rooting now and I can send you like 200 db x c99 seeds so you can chuck a bunch and cull off weak without a worry.
It will add more aesthetics to the lines that you have and even though I don’t like it, aesthetics is what sells.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
PNG gold was highly prized here in the 80 90s came in heavy machinery mining equipment .Had a unique pine smell like Pinetarsol.
I got those png x kashmir from underground dude by the name of weso, hangs out mostly at icmag I believe.
I did make a repro on them And like I told ya in the pm I pollinated original diesel. The original diesel will shorten the flower time, increase calx size while not taking away from the png terps. Also pollinated gmo x rootbeer which could be very interesting as well.
I’ll be messaging you soon.
Of course man!
It happens same here, life changes indeed.
hope everything is on the up and up for ya now

it’s been a journey with the newborn.
Crazy huh? Mine are 3 and 5 now time goes quick. My kids Are 15 months apart, makes it tough with the fit throwing a lol.

Observationist

Observationist

I got those png x kashmir from underground dude by the name of weso, hangs out mostly at icmag I believe.
I did make a repro on them And like I told ya in the pm I pollinated original diesel. The original diesel will shorten the flower time, increase calx size while not taking away from the png terps. Also pollinated gmo x rootbeer which could be very interesting as well.

Crazy huh? Mine are 3 and 5 now time goes quick. My kids Are 15 months apart, makes it tough with the fit throwing a lol.
Yea I’m good with the one haha

Time seems to be going by even faster now than it was a week before the birth indeed

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Yea I’m good with the one haha

Time seems to be going by even faster now than it was a week before the birth indeed
Oh ya the time flies because they grow so damn fast! Newborn stage is the best, the getting up for feeds in the middle of the night killed me. My daughter waking up every night for milk until she was 3 1/2 😅. Hopefully yours decides to sleep through the night before mine did.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hey @Frankster can’t get the pic to show like in real life but this pheno of papaya cake x Cinderella man has coned calx which I really enjoy looking at. Will get some macros soon. But it’s interesting because I though it was seeded, sometimes I still do but everytime I squeeze it’s just bud. It’s different from the pre nat geo breast like calx on a lot of strains.😃

464574E1 7D00 45D3 94A5 886F1ABC9253
1CB19C49 2A46 4977 B6E8 E64D2C0A99A7
216CEBE4 C839 44AA AA17 B055AE9C5E97
Observationist

Observationist

Oh ya the time flies because they grow so damn fast! Newborn stage is the best, the getting up for feeds in the middle of the night killed me. My daughter waking up every night for milk until she was 3 1/2 😅. Hopefully yours decides to sleep through the night before mine did.
She’s been pretty smooth for the most part
Feeds about every 4 hours currently 45~ days old

Last night she was fussy though but honestly for the most part, the mom is taking care of her and I’m taking care of them financially.

Like I work 9-10 today, I need my sleep to deal with people.

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

She’s been pretty smooth for the most part
Feeds about every 4 hours currently 45~ days old

Last night she was fussy though but honestly for the most part, the mom is taking care of her and I’m taking care of them financially.

Like I work 9-10 today, I need my sleep to deal with people.
As a server..

Observationist

Observationist

Beautiful @Frankster
I’d love to get some in the future and cross with my own

One of my unknowns is looking “frostier” than the unknown that tested at 23%, smells even better too.

I recently took some cuts from that flower, trying to clone them and reveg

I’d be up for trading as well/sending some out if anyone was interested.

Itman

Itman

En

Enjoy them while they is little as this is what you yearn to relive once they are teenagers.time is the only gift kids need.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Go time! Every run I’m squeezing more and more in 😁 Running Cinderella man male in the tent for some pollinating. Also pulling a tootsie cake male and hitting peanut butter breath. That’s going to make 🥜 🧈 🍫🍰
And if your familiar with tasty cakes or from Philly you will know what’s up.
Also hunting a banana 🍌 cake 🍰 male but haven’t decided what I want to do. I hope this cup is a male as when I picked it up to pot it up was straight 🍌 ⛽

B84ABA78 DD11 45BE 9F89 AC8E1DF1E531
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Go time! Every run I’m squeezing more and more in 😁 Running Cinderella man male in the tent for some pollinating. Also pulling a tootsie cake male and hitting peanut butter breath. That’s going to make 🥜 🧈 🍫🍰
And if your familiar with tasty cakes or from Philly you will know what’s up.
Also hunting a banana 🍌 cake 🍰 male but haven’t decided what I want to do. I hope this cup is a male as when I picked it up to pot it up was straight 🍌 ⛽

7A392C1D C85C 47A8 97C8 0A024140FAF5

Put down 17 males this evening, now I got two tootsie males and 2 banana cake males and one of them happens to be the #18 I showed in the post above. There was 21 males and 19 females but haven’t counted how many of each strain.
Tootsie’s on the left bananas on the right
39E857A8 FD6F 4420 A3FE AFD301AFD5E5
EBA18D79 F69A 4F81 93F1 F31EC0412BB6
and this tootsie cake going to be the keeper, balls finding a way right out the stem.🙂
3E63F16D A8DF 4519 8A4A 4B58CB6B0433
4713EAD8 89C9 442C 9524 4FAE87625263

W

Wlee

Hey Max yes cornstarch is for dilution. But I don’t do it. Lately I’ve been just putting it in a bag with a few pieces of rice as a desiccant.
I like the sprinkle it day 21-25 for most strains. They say it takes 5-6 weeks for the beans to mature.
I’m very new. Next year I want to try to have a male with some females to have extra seeds for my own use and not have to buy any. My question is will the seeds be female or mixed male and female. I have never tried anything like this before. Any info you can share with me would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time. Wanda

W

Wlee

I’m very new. Next year I want to try to have a male with some females to have extra seeds for my own use and not have to buy any. My question is will the seeds be female or mixed male and female. I have never tried anything like this before. Any info you can share with me would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time. Wanda
This post was for trustful. Sorry

W

Wlee

View attachment 1248600
Put down 17 males this evening, now I got two tootsie males and 2 banana cake males and one of them happens to be the #18 I showed in the post above. There was 21 males and 19 females but haven’t counted how many of each strain.
Tootsie’s on the left bananas on the rightView attachment 1248596View attachment 1248598 and this tootsie cake going to be the keeper, balls finding a way right out the stem.🙂View attachment 1248599View attachment 1248597
I like to have it in a bag and just dip a small little brush in it then take the brush and give it a little tap tap and you will see it kind of puff out. I just pollinated a branch by wrapping a piece of news paper around it then kind of sneaking in there with pollen on the brush and it was pretty well contained. I’d the pollen is really good you can spray it down with water after you go it. I just did this and the branch is for sure loaded up.
I had a costly mishap this round with the wedding cake pollen and this is the result.

View attachment 1192478Just rolled a joint lol 5 seeds in there that were not suppose to be😅

I let those males pump way too much pollen. The Who damn tent was covered and it was getting out on me and through the exhaust I think. Rookie mistake.
Highly allergic to it as well. I couldn’t breathe for a week.🧑‍🌾
The grape cream cake pollen was hardly viable and I had to beat the hell out of him to get the gals pregnant. I took the same approach with the wedding cake pollen and that was. If mistake. But I learned my lesson.
I’m very new and have never pollinated any thing before. Next year I hope to try it. Will the seeds be male or female or both. Any info you can share will be much appreciated. Thank you. Wanda

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I’m very new and have never pollinated any thing before. Next year I hope to try it. Will the seeds be male or female or both. Any info you can share will be much appreciated. Thank you. Wanda
Well Wanda if your using a male to pollinate you will have male and female seeds. If you want all female seeds you have to use a reversal spray on a female then pollinate another female.🙃

Top Bottom