Variety’s seed selecting and pollination thread

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Not good looks like I’m losing a banana and the tootsie cake. Any suggestions?

D86D4669 5307 4599 9F83 CEC1291F78A2
Anthem

Anthem

Ya two look like they are drying out.and haven’t put a dome on them because they were molding last couple of tries.
Trustfall I have never tried to clone budding plants, so I have no experience with doing this. If I were going to try something I would probably take at least one of the clones and take the bud off the stem and remove it. Next I would consider a sulfur foliar for the mold and I would put them under a dome and hope for the best. Maybe try a couple different options if you really want to save the genetics. Otherwise it is tissue culture

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Not good looks like I’m losing a banana and the tootsie cake. Any suggestions?
Those looks 8 weeks+? It’s tough when they aren’t throwing white pistil’s anymore. Maybe next time leave the bottoms and try to reveg that or up the light intensity to get a little foxtail and new growth then try to clone. Just thought. Good luck. Actinovate is the bomb also for mold.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Those looks 8 weeks+? It’s tough when they aren’t throwing white pistil’s anymore. Maybe next time leave the bottoms and try to reveg that or up the light intensity to get a little foxtail and new growth then try to clone. Just thought. Good luck. Actinovate is the bomb also for mold.
No I just hit day 42 today!so cut those like 4-5 days ago 😁 I will try to reveg the plant after flower if the clones don’t make it.

BE07CC8D 4C6C 4CE7 9D34 D3F479710C5F
B3E86A47 C021 4184 A711 BB00034A6E26
E09AB5C1 C778 4F32 A10A F93483F88B8D
D01E0DB6 A8A2 4BD2 B831 9C3F9E708FB1
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
What fems are about to be available?
Off the top of my head…
Okie wedding cake is the donor and I made s1’s and crossed too
Gary Payton
Apples and bananas
White truffle
Oreoz
Sfv og
Original diesel
The real sour
Grape pie
Cherry pie
Tootsie
White runtz
Grape cream cake
Chemdog D
Tokyo snow
Might be missing one or two on here. Reversing her again now to get them rest out of the way. Will also be reversing Cinderella 👨

Last edited:
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Off the top of my head…
Okie wedding cake is the donor and I made s1’s and crossed too
Gary Payton
Apples and bananas
White truffle
Oreoz
Sfv og
Original diesel
The real sour
Grape pie
Cherry pie
Tootsie
White runtz
Grape cream cake
Chemdog D
Tokyo snow
Might be missing one or two on here. Reversing her again now to get them rest out of the way. Will also be reversing Cinderella 👨
Hell ya hit me up when things are ready I’m forsure gonna scoop some crosses 🤘

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Quite a lineup of fems. I prefer fems with having to keep a low plant count.
I think a lot of people who buy seeds especially from an unknown breeder want fems for that same reason. Once name is established then other breeders will buy more m/f seeds.
For the seeds I have been making I find 20 is a good number to find some really nice pheno’s.
With fems they are more expensive but way less work for the grower.
and just a heads up, for the three guys who bought seeds earlier this year and I promised a sealed pack you will get to chose your free pack from anything I release fems or reg’s.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I think a lot of people who buy seeds especially from an unknown breeder want fems for that same reason. Once name is established then other breeders will buy more m/f seeds.
For the seeds I have been making I find 20 is a good number to find some really nice pheno’s.
With fems they are more expensive but way less work for the grower.
and just a heads up, for the three guys who bought seeds earlier this year and I promised a sealed pack you will get to chose your free pack from anything I release fems or reg’s.
Awesome!!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
These are from the post above ☝🏻 😅 so July 6th - July 14th. That’s why I veg with new mellinium.
Day 2 of flower These are the okie wedding cakes x Madmartigan(male). Deadly serrated, must have been raised by a swords ⚔️ men.😉 you can guess what her name going to be if she turns out!

137C27DE C6B2 462E A8F7 4144B6CAF56A
6D5F4F18 60A2 4931 B3B5 579F7355E98C
1D91E8A8 891C 4D02 AAB3 DF0BD93103A2
Top Bottom