Variety’s seed selecting and pollination thread

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I meant to edit but was too late lol. Donkey butter is a commercial diamond! 3lbs on a 1000watt light consistently. Great greasy flavor very pretty and large, most casual smokers who only take a puff or two really like it. For heavy smokers like me the high falls off after the second hit. Just doesn’t get you any higher. 🤞🏻That the Cindy high comes through on this! It has on the The original diesel and Indiana bubblegum! Not much longer till chop!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Donkey butter x c99
This pheno is pineapple greasy all day!not as pretty as her sis but may mine a contender!
BD6B0F34 872B 4450 A818 5BEFFE86B269
CC317105 A419 4F36 99A8 C2F1E8B9559A
9CCCD361 E629 4603 A21D C77FFBDAB020
4F691FAF 4EF8 4279 AA70 11CE9DF3D3A9

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Seem like the guys who grow the best herb, would not also possibly take away the (cannabis) cup, but win a prize at the flower contest too. It's just a hand in glove sorta thing. It all goes together.

I guess what I'm saying is dank is consistently beautiful, also. They are one in the same, for the most part.

Last edited:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Seem like the guys who grow the best herb, would not also possibly take away the (cannabis) cup, but win a prize at the flower contest too. It's just a hand in glove sorta thing. It all goes together.

I guess what I'm saying is dank is consistently beautiful, also. They are one in the same, for the most part.
For today’s market it truly is. There is not a strain in demand on the market that isn’t beautiful lol.
You go back to the old hightimes 1970’s top strains and every single one of them were butt ugly 🤭.
That being said the sativa guys mostly old men swear by the sparse scraggly tooth 18 week sativas where your smoking more leaf then bud. I prefer quality of high over looks but until I have somewhere outside to grow them it’s just not going to happen inside right now. I got kids to feed.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
For today’s market it truly is. There is not a strain in demand on the market that isn’t beautiful lol.
You go back to the old hightimes 1970’s top strains and every single one of them were butt ugly 🤭.
That being said the sativa guys mostly old men swear by the sparse scraggly tooth 18 week sativas where your smoking more leaf then bud. I prefer quality of high over looks but until I have somewhere outside to grow them it’s just not going to happen inside right now. I got kids to feed.
Spare, Scraggly tooth, and probably a 20 week (Landrace Thai) Sativa. I have high hopes for this one, and I turned 54 today. Her, and that ancient Acapulco Gold I'm growing are the old school projects in play.

Bday boy's got 3 things on his mind today. Bacon, Egg and Cheese sandwich, a shower, and planting something outside. Migraines be damned.

IMG 20210512 113911367
Last edited:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Spare, Scraggly tooth, and probably a 20 week (Landrace Thai) Sativa. I have high hopes for this one, and I turned 54 today. Her, and that ancient Acapulco Gold I'm growing are the old school projects in play.

Bday boy's got 3 things on his mind today. Bacon, Egg and Cheese sandwich, a shower, and planting something outside. Migraines be damned.
I want to play LoL, happy birthday you got about 15 years in me.
Here is some Colombian red(this is a friend of mines pic up in Canada)
He does these long flowering sativas under the bar style leds and they look great I think.

841F2BDA 4664 4B7E B32A A905D21997CC
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Viva la Mexico baby! This is suppose to be the real deal! I was warned to be around good company when drinking! Someone wanna talk shit no beuno fist will fly..
The beans are from a Mexican sativa farmer near Oaxaca, last time he packed em in ground coffee and they didn’t germ. These look much fresher and in great condition so shouldn’t be a problem.
Half will probally go to a friend for a project and I may start crack a couple here and there just to see what I have here.

032D88F1 C177 469F 8EE9 5F996DEF5CBB
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Viva la Mexico baby! This is suppose to be the real deal! I was warned to be around good company when drinking! Someone wanna talk shit no beuno fist will fly..
The beans are from a Mexican sativa farmer near Oaxaca, last time he packed em in ground coffee and they didn’t germ. These look much fresher and in great condition so shouldn’t be a problem.
Half will probally go to a friend for a project and I may start crack a couple here and there just to see what I have here.
Yea, my gues is the coffee killed them, probably too acidic. Looks like good shit, I don't drink anymore, but when I was in the military I used to drink gallons of that crap. Especially the Mezcal. Good times. Was fucking a smoking hot Cajun back then. I should have married her. 1984, those were the days.

I needed that shit, because I couldn't smoke much pot at the time. Loading bombs, guns, missile's up on racks everyday. Good thing I don't have anyone's dead kids under my belt, that would be a hard one to live with. Just putting my hands on that shit gave me the creeps.

Yea, good idea not to be around idiots while drinking that, and don't forget to eat the worm.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom