Variety’s seed selecting and pollination thread

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I want to play LoL, happy birthday you got about 15 years in me.
Here is some Colombian red(this is a friend of mines pic up in Canada)
He does these long flowering sativas under the bar style leds and they look great I think.
I remember that stuff well. That was my bread and butter all the way though my early years, until I hit my teens. That and also the Panama Red, and the Acapulco Gold, the Maui was a bit later.

I've got an Acapulco Gold I've been raising, have high hopes for.... Bring back some taste from the early years again... Sure hope it's a girl, but I think I'm in luck, because all the other seeds from that source have been feminized so far.... This seed was marked from years 1999 on the package, and it sprouted from a single leaf. The bottom pic was earlier on... She needs to be flipped soon.

IMG 20210517 094035326
Acapulco
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Yea, my gues is the coffee killed them, probably too acidic. Looks like good shit, I don't drink anymore, but when I was in the military I used to drink gallons of that crap. Especially the Mezcal. Good times. Was fucking a smoking hot Cajun back then. I should have married her. 1984, those were the days.

I needed that shit, because I couldn't smoke much pot at the time. Loading bombs, guns, missile's up on racks everyday. Good thing I don't have anyone's dead kids under my belt, that would be a hard one to live with. Just putting my hands on that shit gave me the creeps.

Yea, good idea not to be around idiots while drinking that, and don't forget to eat the worm.
That’s what I was thinking plus the moisture.
I don’t drink very often maybe once or twice a month.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
That pic just popped out to me. People have to remember all the high end clones come from seed! I need to get to popping more beans!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Am I the first to read your other post in potm lol?
Yes!
@iX_Lazy_Xi
@budgie
@Smithers
@GrowHobo
@Chem77
Dm me an addy to send them too. Smithersi got your addy already.👍🏻
I’ve grown out all of them original diesel,donkey butter,Indiana bubble gum, sk1 and odx all hit with a c99 male.
You may be getting some of the others beans as well. The Cindy is dominant inthe cross but you will find gems like the potm donkey butter. I had an original diesel x c99 thy looked exactly like that but no purple and was was my first seed I popped and didn’t take a cut of it. Haven’t found it againand I’ve grown about 15 of the Od x c99 pheno’s. I found a couple more pheno’s one pine and one pineapple but not as good as that first one I found.
Your basically going to find pine or pine Apple in all of them but the donkey butter will add grease flavor, original diesel will add hash flavor,odx citrus, Indiana bubblegum is obvious and I have found a pine IBg out of just three pheno’s but i am going to hunt these againbwcauae I wand a fat calx pheno like the IBg with some pineapple hehe. And the sk1’s will be the best first smoke of the day on a 8 week strain you will have. So tasty so up and mood elevating. It’s a once a day smoke though.
When you get them and have any questions feel free to ask in here.
And @Rootbound you already know your welcome to them lol.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Here’s the IBg x c99 I cut today. Got a little fox taily but fuck me the gnats took over this room and spread pythium all through out and crown rot. Still a few nice buds but next round will be better.
This is the IBg pine pheno.

AE51E60D 28B1 46D1 A862 32D5024F9EB1
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I’ll be getting the state side packages out this week guys most likely Friday. And I will need another week before I can get the international guys there seeds but bare with me.
Here’s my original diesel clone plant
98809C13 7FFE 4286 B2BE FC755C8BAE75
FEAEFD40 19DF 4295 9397 63EC7083D1C3
103DDE5E DC1A 40D5 8210 77C423015D25

And here is the original diesel xc99 seed I found. This is the second best out of about 15 females. I lost the best one because it was 1 first seed just to check out what I made and didn’t clone it lol.
But if you know Cindy she’s not very pretty but the Od definatly shines him up. My pine pheno
309377C7 67D5 4CF1 AF20 0338EAC11286

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I’ll be getting the state side packages out this week guys most likely Friday. And I will need another week before I can get the international guys there seeds but bare with me.
Here’s my original diesel clone plant
View attachment 1133098View attachment 1133097View attachment 1133096
And here is the original diesel xc99 seed I found. This is the second best out of about 15 females. I lost the best one because it was 1 first seed just to check out what I made and didn’t clone it lol.
But if you know Cindy she’s not very pretty but the Od definatly shines him up. My pine phenoView attachment 1133095
God I love seeing nice bud pics without the purple look! Love the bright hairs on them.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
God I love seeing nice bud pics without the purple look! Love the bright hairs on them.
Oh me too! Especially when the trichs turn milky, leaves green and yellow then those orange hairs really pop.
The sk199 keeper I found has almost gold dries buds. Going to do another run of it soon in the coco system.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

And the fade Im getting..😍
And here is the best of three skunk#1 x c99. This is a clone of sk1 from the Netherlands smuggled back to the states in the early 90’s sweet lime catpiss inscence is what I’d call it. It was always a great tasting and smelling strain but lost it’s power over the years.
I’m loving the smaller tricombes on this plant and they are packed in on the bud! View attachment 1113113View attachment 1113110View attachment 1113111View attachment 1113112View attachment 1113114
Gorgeous of course, feel free to throw extras my way 😁
How ya been? Ain't been on here for a hot minute. Killed & restarted my stuff (spider mites & no time to deal with them so killed everything off & cleaned & restarted last of my seeds, have to buy more in near future)

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I am starting to build up a stock pile of seeds I make and get from generous others! Mostly will be showing my seeds for now but I have a lot from others I need to get too.
First up is an accident, bag seed from a sk1 clone that got hit with some gg4 stress pollen I guess because the plant is super chocolate and sweet. Day 28
View attachment 1108268View attachment 1108269View attachment 1108270View attachment 1108271View attachment 1108272
fuck yea bro, that sounds very, very tasty to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom