Variety is the spice of life

• Thread starter Tolpan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FidelC

Plants looking great, some big muthas there, I started way too late this year. Anyway lots O dank come fall on your side of the pond.

M

meltmelts

Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope the shishkas are still alive, as they do great outdoors. Everything you have shown looks marvelous by the way. I will be keeping my eyes on this thread. Gracias.

T

Tolpan

Thanks FidelC and meltmelts!

The shiskas are still growing nice and I will put 2 more shiskas out soon.

Hope to get some rain in the next days. Always a hazzle to water all plants every 2nd day.

What about some Blue Pimmp:damnhippie:

Ccc 005
T

Tolpan

Now after looking at the pic I'm a little confused, looks more like skunk 1 or swiss skunk.

But damn, she looks goooood. hehe

Greets

M

Mr.Bird

wow.. rlly nice plants and variety :yes they look very heahlty.. what soil do u use?
all the best for this seasson..:sun2:

T

Tolpan

Thanks mr.bird!

I have them in a soil mix with 20 % Coco and some more stuff added! every plant got about 30 Liter and they are watered and feeded every 2nd day!

Greets

T

Tolpan

Pic 1: ST3
Pic 2: Chemdog dd
Pic 3-4: My former biggest plant, about 1,7m and a big bush. One of the plants the landowner cut down, but not completely!

Greets

Oop 002
Oop 003
Oop 005
Oop 004
M

Mr.Bird

crazy, :yes :yes thumbs up, good job...
sorry to hear about the action from the landowner.. is this the only who survived it?
but.. i think you are well supplied with your other bushes.. :harvest:

D

de cane

Yeah, this bastard, can´t just cut this beauty!
nice to see all this effort invested of yours.
hope I´m going to find such a nice place for next year too!
but hopefully without such a sucky landlord

keep up the inspiring work bra!

T

Tolpan

Hello my friends!

De cane and mr. bird, thanks a lot, hope all is well over you, hope the weather is ok in your area. Talked to a good friend, whos livig not far from you, that he has much probs with the heavy rain at the moment!

All is good over here, just too much humidity!

In front is white skunk and in the back c99

Wsc9 001
F

Frutty_Grower

Awesome looks like you are in the tropics area LOL.The plant from the third pic looks like very sativa dom to me.What´s the strain master T?

T

Tolpan

Awesome looks like you are in the tropics area LOL.The plant from the third pic looks like very sativa dom to me.What´s the strain master T?

Aloha Frutty!

Ah yeah tropics, that would be nice, hehe, far away!

Pic 3 must be Lemon stinky, from Crazy X!

cheers

Tolpan

T

Tolpan

Thanks darkside and Vossman!

:character0111:

Pic 1-2: Chiskei
Pic 3-4: Shiskaberry
Pic 5-6: Erdbeer
Pic 7-8: NLX
Pic 9-10: X-18

Htfr 001
Htfr 003
Htfr 005
Htfr 006
Htfr 008
Htfr 010
Htfr 011
Htfr 012
Htfr 013
Htfr 014
H

HB Dave

Very nice Tol, if it is form the trees nearby, I would relocate the garden next year, unfortunately as late into flowering as you are, there really is not allot that can be done from what I have seen.

Top Bottom