Veg Bloom Hard/Tap

• Thread starter rosco23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rosco23

rosco23

hi everyone.

currently using house and garden in my current culture facility. Love it. Unfortunately the requirement of RO water is starting to obstruct operations (time constraint, the waste water from RO) and i am trying to get some information about veg bloom hard/tap.

the untreated water coming into the facility is about 210ppm, high pH.

does anyone have any opinion on whether vegbloom hard/tap might be good for me in my current culture systems?

i am also drunk thank you.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

hi everyone.

currently using house and garden in my current culture facility. Love it. Unfortunately the requirement of RO water is starting to obstruct operations (time constraint, the waste water from RO) and i am trying to get some information about veg bloom hard/tap.

the untreated water coming into the facility is about 210ppm, high pH.

does anyone have any opinion on whether vegbloom hard/tap might be good for me in my current culture systems?

i am also drunk thank you.
My tap is pH 7.4 with 250ppm tds. Soil has buffering capacity as well as fertilizers can change pH.

1. How high is your pH?

2. What are you drinking?

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Black Sheep Brewery will be releasing a special 50th anniversary edition of Monty Python’s Flying Circus cask ale, A Very Silly IPA (4.5% ABV), which will be available from September to October.

Just had to share. Sorry, I'm a soil and scotch, vodka and dark beer guy.😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom