Veg+bloom Nutrients

• Thread starter bigdaddyg8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

i have been using current culture nutrients in my six site UC from the conception of there line of nutrients . for the last years PLUS been having trouble with the shit turning bad. looks like mold and mildew .
has anybody used Veg+bloom powder nutrients ?

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Yeah I'm switching over to it currently. It's a great nute line. There is a nice thread all about it on here

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

If your having a mold mildew issues, check out Procidic2 it'll solve all your problems with that.

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

If your having a mold mildew issues, check out Procidic2 it'll solve all your problems with that.
i have been using mycostop from start to battle any issues that might arise. no such thing as sterile? i have everything under control. just sick of buying fucken expensive shit that i have to battle with and turns to shit before the jug is finished. i am going to try to switch over from CC to Veg+Bloom my next change out at week 7 out of a ten week strain jesus OG.

xeamonk

xeamonk

I used the RO/Soft V+B last run
I cut the RO with well water to 100ppm and mixes up to 1.0ec range right around 5.9pH
I figured out you can control the swing by adjusting the hardness of your water, anything over 100ppm and I get a slow rise, anything less than 75ppm and you gotta watch the acid buffers in the V+B driving the pH down.
Are you currently using any Calmag supplement? Look at the V+B numbers, they got Ca and Mg beefed up pretty good so you might watn to consider that.

This was my experience. I also noticed all the cuts I ran again with V+B after switching from GH CocoTek were frostier, healthier and better looking.

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

I cut the RO with well water to 100ppm and mixes up to 1.0ec range right around 5.9pH
I figured out you can control the swing by adjusting the hardness of your water, anything over 100ppm and I get a slow rise, anything less than 75ppm and you gotta watch the acid buffers in the V+B driving the pH down.
Are you currently using any Calmag supplement? Look at the V+B numbers, they got Ca and Mg beefed up pretty good so you might watn to consider that.

This was my experience. I also noticed all the cuts I ran again with V+B after switching from GH CocoTek were frostier, healthier and better looking.
i am going use HD as a base? the water coming out of my tap is 160ppm/500scale .do you think switching base nutrients and using either ro water or tap water ect. is it possible perhaps it may help control the sway?

xeamonk

xeamonk

I'm not sure about with the HD but with RO/soft they recommend you start with around 150ppm water anyways

xeamonk

xeamonk

I had to try different ppms of my starting water until i got the right thing happening for my setup

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I have many successful grows using V + B, BUT, I was never able to wrap my mind around the hgh N during flower. Maybe it's just me overthinking it. I still have 2 pounds, and will use it eventually, at least for veg. I just received a free sample of Mega Crop dry powder; they list all ingredients, and I very much like what I see.. will be doing a side by side soon against Emerald Harvest 3 part + a few amendments. I have plenty of it, too

Drop by my thread if interested

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

@PhatNuggz can you post a link of your thread? I'm using EH 2 part with great success but am switching over the Veg Bloom at the moment

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

upon further review you was absolutely right i should be using RO/soft!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
20180329 153420
20180329 153524
20180208 165120
20180207 130859
20180321 130708
20180207 130947
im on my 3rd and 4th runs of vb/ro soft.i love it

Kpc0721

Kpc0721

I used it in DWC and while it gave great results, it was a huge pita ecause how how drastic the PH swings were sometimes as quick as 24 hours later. Also used it in DTW with rockwool with good results.

One line that has been working great for me that’s worth considering is Supernatural. Did a side by side with veg bloom with equal results IMO. Veg bloom was more work and more stuff to it, supernatural is the easiest to work with and doesn’t need any additives besides their nitro booster in veg sometimes, the strains I run now don’t need it all though.

I’ll shoot you a message with some pics

Top Bottom