Veg help. This is an interesting one.

• Thread starter Mranimalcooki
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mranimalcooki

I got these 2 different strains that first one is a gelato 2nd is some random strain I only got a few of and they starting growing sideways the lower branches and then started the gelato. Can this be some type of disease, pathogen, etc. ? Any input helps thanks Dawgs

2850286E C24E 4C86 B959 64BEC9C16FD3
A02A6836 F0F7 4C04 8AC0 D42C1CC6300D
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

I got these 2 different strains that first one is a gelato 2nd is some random strain I only got a few of and they starting growing sideways the lower branches and then started the gelato. Can this be some type of disease, pathogen, etc. ? Any input helps thanks Dawgs
I'm not sure what you're getting at, your plants look fine....a little light and lanky, I like bushes so I'd top and let it fill in some by slowing vertical growth but it could be strain or light related I know not. You must have some idea what you're doing, most folks don't start growing in the cubes.

M

Mranimalcooki

I'm not sure what you're getting at, your plants look fine....a little light and lanky, I like bushes so I'd top and let it fill in some by slowing vertical growth but it could be strain or light related I know not. You must have some idea what you're doing, most folks don't start growing in the cubes.
I was thinking it’s the light to the lower branches just not getting enough light but I have rows of these that are fine and growing regularly. I read up a lot about this and it’s I guess some type of pathogen. One plant to another it just got spread. We’ll see after flower lol. Thanks for reply

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff
Supporter
Light spectrum, distance. On/off times and wattage?

Day night temp?

Nutrients, additives and ph andjusters?

Watering amounts and frequency?