Veg Room, Hydro And Fafard Organic

• Thread starter RHINObeast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Just wanted to put a couple shots of the the t5 I just got. And post some pics of the new strains I'm running. I picked up a 4 inch high cfm fan (not gonna use), this t5 8 bulb 2 switch hood with 6500k bulbs, I guess they're t5 high output...no idea I use leds but main purpose is I was looking for an upgraded tent for my bloom area and I got the dr120 4x4 along with the fixture, bulbs, inline fan, ducting, rapid rooters, a bag of ffof, ratchet clamps, and a seedling humidity tray and dome for a hundred bucks.....insane, I just wanted the tent lol. I took out my leds from my veg area and I'm just running the 4 out of the 8 t5s and holy shit I wish I had gone with these in the past, definitely not a bloom light, but damn.... def got a bargain.

Running:
Cookies Kush
Glueberry oG
Las Vegas Purple Kush
OG Kush
Blueberry
Larry oG
Green Crack

Using GH flora 3 part, silica blast, rhizotonic and calimagic in hydro

In soil: I like to change up nutes all the time depending on the color, I mostly water every other time with seaweed, cal-mag and silica, but when I start to see the things show any signs of lighter than usually lush, I just throw in some bio thrive grow by GH and reduce the calmag and seaweed levels on that feeding. trying to keep it as simple as possible. Up until I transplant in 5 gals, I use Fafard Organic Potting Soil, with reselience, it keeps the plants peeking and I water maybe only once a week. When I go into 5 gallons, I mix it with the Fafard premium compost, and soil looks pretty black after I mix it all....but the plants love it.

Veg room hydro and fafard organic
Veg room hydro and fafard organic 2
Veg room hydro and fafard organic 3
Veg room hydro and fafard organic 4
Veg room hydro and fafard organic 5
Veg room hydro and fafard organic 6
Veg room hydro and fafard organic 7
Veg room hydro and fafard organic 8
Top Bottom