Veg whit gavita 1930e

• Thread starter Jostin2133
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jostin2133

Hello everyone.

I have been trying to grow with Gavita 1930 but in a week the plants turn yellow and stop eating. Some have told me that it may be the intensity of the light. I have been using it at 50% in a 10 foot high room. I will attach some photos. I appreciate your comment.

IMG 20220909 WA0014
IMG 20220909 WA0013
josefrahl

josefrahl

The yellowing pattern between the veins is usually a magnesium deficiency.

We need more info to help. Medium type? Room temperature/humidity, nutrients used, feeding schedule, watering schedule?

J

Jostin2133

25 gallon pails (coco)
Advance Nutrients (Using Advance table)
Plus Calmag 4ml per Gallon.
Temp: 79/81
Humidity: 74%/77%
2 Feeding.
1 watering.
Every 2 days.

josefrahl

josefrahl

I'll tag @Aqua Man He's a coco expert, and I sure he'll get to you as soon as he sees it.

@Moe.Red as well since he seems to get mad that I don't tag him enough 🤣 😉

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Hello everyone.

I have been trying to grow with Gavita 1930 but in a week the plants turn yellow and stop eating. Some have told me that it may be the intensity of the light. I have been using it at 50% in a 10 foot high room. I will attach some photos. I appreciate your comment.
Epsom Salts will help, They need magnesium, I was having the same issue going to led from hps, I'm still learning but I give them 1/4 tsp every watering and I don't get that fade on the leaves any more.

Water when dry & saturate the soil & try for a 65% humidity...I set mine to 60% and they seem pretty happy...higher than 65% you're inviting mold into your space.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff
Supporter
can you take a picture of all the plants as a whole?

give all environmental info and equipment please

you in 100% coco with no amendments?

J

Jostin2133

Epsom Salts will help, They need magnesium, I was having the same issue going to led from hps, I'm still learning but I give them 1/4 tsp every watering and I don't get that fade on the leaves any more.

Water when dry & saturate the soil & try for a 65% humidity...I set mine to 60% and they seem pretty happy...higher than 65% you're inviting mold into your space.
I sent a video of what's is happening...
Thank you for the comment.

Top Bottom