VegBloom powder

• Thread starter Uno
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Uno

Uno

What’s good in the hood ? I got a question, has anyone had any grows using a powder style nutes? This is I’m first round at cultivating and one of the local shows recommend this powder for me.(Veg+Bloom). I am 2 days into 12/12. Wondering if I should do anything different.

Here’s what the girls look like below.
Vegbloom powder
Vegbloom powder 2

az2000

az2000

What’s good in the hood ? I got a question, has anyone had any grows using a powder style nutes?

I use Grow More - Sea Grow (All Purpose & Flower/Bloom). I use other powders and liquids to achieve NPK ratios for different stages of the grow. My "schedule" is here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cqYg5HkO0fu497E4Na6hX3v87wvP9FqH

It's kind of like a multi-bottle "lineup." But, using ordinary off-the-shelf stuff. Sea Grow is my base. But, it could be Jacks Classic. (Lots of people use Jacks. You can mix Classic, the Fruit product and the Flower/Bloom product to get NPK ratios that are between each of those products.). I like Sea Grow because it has more organic-sources of nutrient. (MiracleGro "Tomato" works well too. I've used it all the way through one grow. It was fine.).

I don't think I'd change anything your current grow. It looks good. If you're trying to simplify a multi-bottle setup... Cannabis doesn't need much fiddling with nutrients. A 1-1-1 NPK ratio all the way through works fine. Lots of people do it. Often with Jacks Classic.

Uno

Uno

I use Grow More - Sea Grow (All Purpose & Flower/Bloom). I use other powders and liquids to achieve NPK ratios for different stages of the grow. My "schedule" is here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cqYg5HkO0fu497E4Na6hX3v87wvP9FqH

It's kind of like a multi-bottle "lineup." But, using ordinary off-the-shelf stuff. Sea Grow is my base. But, it could be Jacks Classic. (Lots of people use Jacks. You can mix Classic, the Fruit product and the Flower/Bloom product to get NPK ratios that are between each of those products.). I like Sea Grow because it has more organic-sources of nutrient. (MiracleGro "Tomato" works well too. I've used it all the way through one grow. It was fine.).

I don't think I'd change anything your current grow. It looks good. If you're trying to simplify a multi-bottle setup... Cannabis doesn't need much fiddling with nutrients. A 1-1-1 NPK ratio all the way through works fine. Lots of people do it. Often with Jacks Classic.
Thank you for your input! Im pretty happy so far. Can’t wait to see some buds development now!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Yeah V+B works great. There is a ton of threads on here about it. Really good for small scale stuff. Are you running just V+B or also running Shine (or whatever they call it now)?

Reactions: Uno
az2000

az2000

Yeah V+B works great. There is a ton of threads on here about it. Really good for small scale stuff. Are you running just V+B or also running Shine (or whatever they call it now)?

I didn't know that was a real product. I thought the OP was asking for recommendations for powder fertilizers. I didn't mean to sound like I was evangelizing, or competing. That V+B stuff could be better. I was just naming powders. Ooops.

Uno

Uno

I didn't know that was a real product. I thought the OP was asking for recommendations for powder fertilizers. I didn't mean to sound like I was evangelizing, or competing. That V+B stuff could be better. I was just naming powders. Ooops.

No worries! I didn’t take it in anyway other than passing some knowledge down! I appreciate you.

Uno

Uno

I’m thinking I am gonna run the shine also, I’m trying to be a sponge in this game. So I’m asking a lot and trying to see what’s suites my situation

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Generally it goes to 5g + 1g of shine up to 5g +2g of shine per gal for flower unless something has changed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom