Vegetation nutrients

• Thread starter Bib4tuna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I've yet to acquire nutrients. I've been told that the organic soil I've got will be fine for my seedlings for the 1st 3 weeks or so but will then have to start a nute regimen. I've looked into blue plane nutes,nectar of the gods,& bio bud. Can anyone give suggestions on what nutes I should buy for my veg stage,thx!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
What organic soil mix did you buy ?

growsince79

growsince79

What organic soil mix did you buy ?
+1 most premium soils last 3_4 weeks after last transplant. As for nutes, if you use premium soil, dry amendments are easier and more forgiving than bottles.happy frog or Dr earth for flower. You probably don't need anything for veg.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I've yet to acquire nutrients. I've been told that the organic soil I've got will be fine for my seedlings for the 1st 3 weeks or so but will then have to start a nute regimen. I've looked into blue plane nutes,nectar of the gods,& bio bud. Can anyone give suggestions on what nutes I should buy for my veg stage,thx!
Masterblend

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
No need for nutes for the first 4 weeks or so you should looking the dry amendments as @Beachwalker has commented on . Od .

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

+1 most premium soils last 3_4 weeks after last transplant. As for nutes, if you use premium soil, dry amendments are easier and more forgiving than bottles.happy frog or Dr earth for flower. You probably don't need anything for veg.
That's what I was curious about if I even needed anything for veg stage bcuz since I'm doing 4 plants in 3 gal.pots under 250 watt.hps I was told to force flower at 3 weeks.so if the soil provides enuff nutrients for 1st 3 wks & I force flower at 3-4 weeks then I shouldn't need to feed them at veg stage right?

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Iive
No need for nutes for the first 4 weeks or so you should looking the dry amendments as @Beachwalker has commented on . Od .
I also bought jiffy peat moss pellets to starts seeds. Never tried these before as I usually use paper towel method. Not sure if these are any good or if I should've sprang for more expensive seed starters. I've also heard about these seed propagator kits.

Top Bottom