Vegetative Leafs Pointing Up When Light A

• Thread starter Romeleo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Romeleo

Romeleo

One question.i know that when lights are on and leafs point up it's a good thing.but when I turned my LED light off for a 6 hour period when I woke up and turned the light back on they were pointing higher up then when the light was on.why is that?and also when my light was on the leafs we're folded like a taco on some of the plants.but when I checked them after I turned the light back on they were unfolded and normal again.

Vegetative leafs pointing up when light a
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

When they wake up like that they are reaching for the light. I see it a lot.

When the leaves are flat and happy like shown its fine but if they are like a taco they are too hot or have too intense light and need more ventilation or to be moved away from the light some.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

One question.i know that when lights are on and leafs point up it's a good thing.but when I turned my LED light off for a 6 hour period when I woke up and turned the light back on they were pointing higher up then when the light was on.why is that?and also when my light was on the leafs we're folded like a taco on some of the plants.but when I checked them after I turned the light back on they were unfolded and normal again.
why plastic in the buckets?

Romeleo

Romeleo

Yeah it's a panko bread crumb cardboard looking can but it's just the top that has that Lil metal piece.the top lid was plastic and the bottom was aluminum.so I used a can opener to cut out the bottom and put holes in the plastic lid and put it on the bottom.and I knew that getting the cardboard wet wouldn't be good so I used a big zip lock bag and cut a hole in the bottom of it and put it through the can and up over it and put the lid on it so it would be tight and secure then I put the other side of the bag up over the top part and I repotted
why plastic in the buckets?

Romeleo

Romeleo

Yeah it's a panko bread crumb cardboard looking can but it's just the top that has that Lil metal piece.the top lid was plastic and the bottom was aluminum.so I used a can opener to cut out the bottom and put holes in the plastic lid and put it on the bottom.and I knew that getting the cardboard wet wouldn't be good so I used a big zip lock bag and cut a hole in the bottom of it and put it through the can and up over it and put the lid on it so it would be tight and secure then I put the other side of the bag up over the top part and I repotted them from the little cups I had them in into those because I figured the cups were going to be outgrown to fast and I wanted more room for them to grow it's been two weeks now since they first sprouted and I already had to repot them twice I just repotted them again from those makeshift pots into 3 gallon breathable pots here's how the roots looked when I took them out my make shift pots.

IMG 20190323 001446
1553445057996 1978603043
Romeleo

Romeleo

Thanks.good to be in the weed cyber community.this is my first time growing.im growing indoors right now but around late spring I'ma put these plants outside but in the meantime when it's nice and sunny I take them outside to get used to the sun so they won't be startled when I do put them outside.all of them from seed.and all of them sprouted.i used azomite powder and mixed it with water and let the seeds soak in the cups for 18 hours and then used that same water to soak the paper towels and a day later the tap root came out an inch each.6 seeds in all.two are ghilatto,one is gorilla glue#4,another is THE ONE,and two are mystery seeds.cant remember what they were.but all are doing very well.im feeding them with distilled water mixed with a organic recipy.its one gallon of water mixed with 1tbs of dissolved oxygen, liquid alfalfa chlorophyll,and humineral Wich alone contains calcium, magnesium,iron,nitrogen, potassium,sodium,sulfur&zinc.its organic and is actually for humans as well as plants.and also 15 drops of ormus all mixed in one gallon water and I put the water in water bottles so it's evenly distributed for each plant.

Top Bottom