vegging female clones showing preflowers?

• Thread starter Str8Dank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Str8Dank

Str8Dank

no auto flower or preflower ever experienced on these strains. also the mothers that are many months older never showed signs of this before. the only change in nutrients is the addition of hygromyze once i noticed a root issue. light schedule was on 24/0 for a little while then weeks ago knocked back to 18/6. there was one electrical issue causing a 24 max dark period one time about a week ago. plants have been vegging for a month. plants in many mediums coco, soiless and ebb and flow and they are all showing signs of this. they are all feed from the same res as i will dip into my hydro res for my coco and soiless plants.

due to the electrical issues i've not been running my ac and before i got my ventilation in check i was seeing drastic swings in temps up to 86 degrees for very short periods of time. could the temp swings stress a plant and make them do this? if so does this really constitute the beginning of flower?

any ideas if hygrozyme and the root issue could have stressed the plants into doing this? i've had some really shitty luck the last two runs in this new location with the same setup and genetics of my last place that never had these issues. i want to move i hate this house lol.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

answered my own question with a little time on google.

Environmental extremes / Diseases: The can cause a plant to age and flow prematurely, a female plant to produce viable seeds without being fertilized, or just cause poor growth.

i guess the temp spikes and the root issues forced me into flower! well a little shorter then I'd like but hopefully they recover well enough to still pull off a good grow.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Glad you worked it out bro that's always a scary thing.You should be fine though you gotem straight now

smokey79

smokey79

ditto!

no auto flower or preflower ever experienced on these strains. also the mothers that are many months older never showed signs of this before. the only change in nutrients is the addition of hygromyze once i noticed a root issue. light schedule was on 24/0 for a little while then weeks ago knocked back to 18/6. there was one electrical issue causing a 24 max dark period one time about a week ago. plants have been vegging for a month. plants in many mediums coco, soiless and ebb and flow and they are all showing signs of this. they are all feed from the same res as i will dip into my hydro res for my coco and soiless plants.

due to the electrical issues i've not been running my ac and before i got my ventilation in check i was seeing drastic swings in temps up to 86 degrees for very short periods of time. could the temp swings stress a plant and make them do this? if so does this really constitute the beginning of flower?

any ideas if hygrozyme and the root issue could have stressed the plants into doing this? i've had some really shitty luck the last two runs in this new location with the same setup and genetics of my last place that never had these issues. i want to move i hate this house lol.

I also just moved, and has given me all sorts of new problems!!!, i really wish had stayed put but wasnt gettin on with neighbours and that can be fatal! but since i moved had all sorts of problems, bugs, temps, humidity, light burn, trying to work out what this l8st one is but looks fungal or root system! may just be bug aftermath root aphids!-Nasty critterz, i also have same prob have a single run away pheno and i have pinched and cut it all thru veg, start flower and boy looks like be one big lollipop, but am looking cutting the top off as the1isnt worth the rest!
but hell cant be assed movn again but hate'n dis pad!, i think i would reveg if i was still week one on flower, should work out without hermiing and least u dont loose anythin m8? or look for a pot that not as deep??? best of luck keep on smoken!=)

Latest posts

Top Bottom