Vegging, How Do Like To Trim...?

• Thread starter NeedFoSeedZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NeedFoSeedZ

NeedFoSeedZ

So, I’ve been veggin out a couple sick nasty Skrawberry Cough & Candylands for a little over a month & theyre lookin niiioceee.

Ready fo flower. Gunna run 5gal this time, now the Candyland is in its 5gal bucket coz I ran out of growbags & it needed to GO! The SBerry will go in 5gal bag this week. We’ve extended from 18-6 to 16-8 today...and gunna count down an hour till at 11-13 then flip nutes. (I’ll hit em with a decent lil flush after I trans ole big bitch)

But anyway...when I Veg, I basically cut off fan leaves throughout the entire life of the plant of its in the way, blocking light, too bushy (not enough airflow) blah anything. I know a lot of people basically let that thing run wild until before flip & they’ll lollipop it &/or20% it. But - would you get bigger stems/faster growth/bigger plant & possibly bigger yields by letting it bush up until you cut it all off at ONE time? I like my way better...training your branches & such as you go. Cutting also promotes growth, right? Sparks Auxin in surrounding vegetation ...?

Before I go into flower, there’s only bout 20% or less fan leaves on my plant. I Drain to Waste, feeding everyday with goood runoff. Shit is always perfect never complain, never a yeller leaf one. But really just curious if anyone’s done a test about this or whatever..

I’ll post up some pics soon as I can uhh should be simple enough lol

NeedFoSeedZ

NeedFoSeedZ

This is the Candyland last night before I put the tomato cage on. It’s almost 4ft...I cut a bunch off it beforehand. I completely cut the SBerry for flower & it’s lookin skimpy now haha gotta get a recent pic of that one
9DA47A4F 2D5B 43ED A8F5 C26850375632

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
This is the Candyland last night before I put the tomato cage on. It’s almost 4ft...I cut a bunch off it beforehand. I completely cut the SBerry for flower & it’s lookin skimpy now haha gotta get a recent pic of that one View attachment 850501
Lookin good bro! Let her ride!! She’s perfect the way she is!!bag the tomatoe cage yer wastin your time. Bamboo and quick ties! That’s the way to go!! Up pot to a five gallon bucket!!
CDBD3820 27AF 4F55 9E8B B906B29175DA

Latest posts

Top Bottom