Vegging plant grows balls in 24/0!

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

The title said it all. Freaked me out - I have a Santa Maria f8 going in veg under a 250w CFL - took it out tonight to give it a drink and there were balls ALL OVER IT, from tip to trunk. Killed the bastard instantly, and fortunately I don't think any had been mature enough to open, but I've never seen a plant do that before - and under 24/0 light.

Anyone else???

FF

R

redroot

sounds very odd. mayve that could of been used too make autoflowering strains. some strains ive had in the past have pre flowerd. when the root space gets smaller

K

koopa troopa

this isn't something new... plants will show sex in veg if you leave em in there long enough. i get rid of most of my males in veg when they show, since they seem to show fastest.

I

Iseberge2004

Gotta agree with koopa. Seems like a male with preflowers.

S

sweetcanadasmoke23

prob just pre-flowers but it was already said some strains will auto if rootbound!

P

paulycali

could be some light leaks in your growroom or just like redroot said that strain has been bred with ruderlaris and maybe got mixed up. never know

L

Lost

Dude, you gotta lift that skirt before you invite her into your grow room.. At least put a hand under the skirt to make sure.. Oh, i mean.. ...n/m...

Top Bottom