Ventilation help

• Thread starter Binks420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Binks420

Binks420

So I have an 8'9" x 9'3" room that I've taken half to make 2 grow spaces. It works out to the small room being 70³ft and the large is 165³ft

So I am getting 2 lights 1-400W for the small and a 1Kw for the large, both air-cooled.

So for exause I have a window I'm gonna seal and cut a hole into, 8".

So was thinking run an 8 inch line from each light to a damper for each room into a Y then from the Y to the exaust fan, then through an inline filter then out through the window hole.

What CFM for the exaust, 600CFM?
Then what size intake holes would I need, 10x10 seems like it'd be hard to lightproof

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

So I have an 8'9" x 9'3" room that I've taken half to make 2 grow spaces. It works out to the small room being 70³ft and the large is 165³ft

So I am getting 2 lights 1-400W for the small and a 1Kw for the large, both air-cooled.

So for exause I have a window I'm gonna seal and cut a hole into, 8".

So was thinking run an 8 inch line from each light to a damper for each room into a Y then from the Y to the exaust fan, then through an inline filter then out through the window hole.

What CFM for the exaust, 600CFM?
Then what size intake holes would I need, 10x10 seems like it'd be hard to lightproof
be better to put filter in each room then tie into y pipe and suck threw the filters instead of push threw,they work much better that way imo,also lets you have the heat from your exhaust coming out in the room instead of the grow rooms,if you get what i mean.
ive always have had heat issues blowing air threw filter

Latest posts

Top Bottom