Ventilation out of closet grow

• Thread starter Juulz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Juulz

Im trying set up a grow space in my closet, about 5’x2’x5 1/2’. Im not sure how i should vent out of it, the nearest window is about 8’ away 10+ feet of ducting probably and doesn’t seal good when partly opened (big gaps) which wont be good for winter. I cant go through the ceiling i dont think because im on the first floor of a 2 story house so theres people living up there. Any advice appreciated

ProfessorB88

ProfessorB88

You can vent to a condenser tumble dryer kit I’ve done it in past works well and will collect moisture from the humidity in your room so will need to empty now and again which will allow you to keep your outlet inside your living space hope this helps solve your problem I will upload a picture for reference, good luck 👍🏻

1C6D5C61 10CB 46A2 AE7B 4B5882B3E7A1
J

Juulz

You can vent to a condenser tumble dryer kit I’ve done it in past works well and will collect moisture from the humidity in your room so will need to empty now and again which will allow you to keep your outlet inside your living space hope this helps solve your problem I will upload a picture for reference, good luck 👍🏻
Thanks for the information i will check that out sounds like a good idea

BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines

5F893672 E459 4A76 B0A2 22D04455A799

Top Bottom