Ventilation setup for DIY grow cabinet

• Thread starter extremophile420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

extremophile420

I am planning to build a 2x4 grow cabinet split into two 2x2 rooms for a perpetual grow, height 6.5 feet. I will run quantum boards, qb96v2 in the flower room, qb65 in the veg room, and some t5s in the clone room.
My question is, how do i go about ventilation? I want a carbon filter in the flower room for sure, but i am a beginner to growing and i dont know how to go about ventilation even though i did my research, but it confused me a little since i am building a 2 in 1 cabinet not just one room for a complete grow.
Where should i set holes in the cabinet for proper ventilation and environment in both veg and flower rooms and what else do i need to take into consideration relating ventilation. Thanks
Screenshot_20200106_222734.jpg

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I am planing go running a 1 plant scrog perpetual grow. The cabinet will be 6.8 feets or 2 meters.
not familar with metric system,but suggest that you run a t into top and out side going into a filter combo for exhaust,for the flower side,it has to be light proof,the veg side you can run holes in bottom of cabinet doors and side for air,hot weather and humidity wont hurt a vegging or cloning plant at all and prefer it,so main interest would be filtering your flower side for both smell and heat,that small a cabinet a 4in exhaust fan filter combo would do just fine

Top Bottom