Verdict In Roundup Trial Latest Blow To Bayer-monsanto’s Claims Glyphosate Doesn’t Cause Cancer

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dan789

Dan789

That's true of coffee and alcohol as well. Many things are probably carcinogenic at extreme doses, the question is whether they pose a harm to us at the rate we're exposed.
And that’s the question, how much glyphosate are we being exposed to? It’s gotten into grains and cereals, how long till / if it gets into the water, then what’s the PEL (permissible exposure limit) for glyphosates, are we to ask Monsanto for that? I know how much coffee and alcohol I consume, just not the amount of glyphosates I’m being exposed to, and it’s relative toxicity...

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
And that’s the question, how much glyphosate are we being exposed to? It’s gotten into grains and cereals, how long till / if it gets into the water, then what’s the PEL (permissible exposure limit) for glyphosates, are we to ask Monsanto for that? I know how much coffee and alcohol I consume, just not the amount of glyphosates I’m being exposed to, and it’s relative toxicity...
at the end of the day Monsanto could tell me the sun rises in the east and sets in the west and I would call bullshit. There is way too much evidence that they do NOT have our ecosystem and our health and our future generations health in mind. Corporate profits trumps all else.

With you on this dan all the way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom