Very Cherry 🍒 HSC Final ReCap and Smoke Report

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
To a new grower, genetics are important. I was shopping around for seeds, naive to it all. $100 seemed like a lot of cash to fork up for some beans. I mean how do I know these will even pop? What if I grow some booboo ass weed? What the hell am I getting myself into? Those were all questions that were going through my head. So packages started arriving, I signed up for this site, after all I was tired of spending my hard earned cash on expensive ass weed. Here and there I’d find some shit That would get my high on the black market, but most was lawnmower smelling garbage. Anywho, seeds were popped and put in some soil. The one everyone talks about, fox farm ocean forest. Ohhhh gotta have it. So I got some.
Very cherry  hsc final recap and smoke report

First mistake. Put a seedling into a 1 gal pot after popping. **over saturation, no oxygen, cold root zone, poor growth**
—growth continued, slowly—
Two months of issues, aphids, board mites, lost a plant to infestation but was able to pull through with the help of the farm.
Very cherry  hsc final recap and smoke report 2

Started flowering after healthy enough. Put up a trellis net and a second layer anticipating the stretch.
Very cherry  hsc final recap and smoke report 3

But I didn’t anticipate enough. In the first 3 weeks of flowering they grew 3’
Very cherry  hsc final recap and smoke report 4

At this point growth was great, they were sucking down the nitrogen and week 4 was where I slammed them with bloom and magpro. Basically a pk booster. I had nice node spacing, great bud on set, and pistil and trich production was underway.
Very cherry  hsc final recap and smoke report 6
Very cherry  hsc final recap and smoke report 5

I battled temperatures as high at 90 in the tent and humidity as high as 70% at times. I had great air flow and intake air, oscillating fAns, and exhaust. No signs of mold, heat stress, or hermie at thus point. Just all production.
Very cherry  hsc final recap and smoke report 7
Very cherry  hsc final recap and smoke report 8
Very cherry  hsc final recap and smoke report 9

Overall, I was fortunate. Great genetics helped me along the way. All the farmers that contributed, thanks. Wish we could smoke.
Very cherry  hsc final recap and smoke report 10

24 hours before chop. I was flushing and leaves were starting to turn yellowish.

I then chopped, hung to dry in a room with temps ranging from 60-66 degree and 50-60% humidity for 13 days. It has been jarred and curing for about 7 already and today was the first time i smoked the herbs. WOW.
Very cherry  hsc final recap and smoke report 11

Very cherry  hsc final recap and smoke report 12

Took a bong toke, a faint taste of lemon in the beginning followed by a sweeping, forest like pine taste to finish. This shit is good. Super sativa high, heart racer.
Half hour later I feel a cerebral high. I like it.
Nice white ash.
Very cherry  hsc final recap and smoke report 13
Very cherry  hsc final recap and smoke report 14

I was afraid I wasn’t going to feel the high. I smoke ALOT of high grade expensive over priced weed. Hey, at least I admit it. Haha. I have to say I am overall satisfied with this harvest. I’m super stoked on the ones to come because I have a better understanding of what’s going on with the plants.

Thanks for stopping by and follow my second grow over here :

BurnZ
🍒🔥😵💨💨💨

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Congratulations! I would fuck those nugzz haha. One thing though, you didn't mention cherry smell/flavor anywhere in your review?? Should HSC have named it "not so cherry"? That shit drives me crazy with breeders/seed companies. Good on you for sticking with it to the end. I know that you can feel how far that you have come. Much respect brother. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Congratulations! I would fuck those nugzz haha. One thing though, you didn't mention cherry smell/flavor anywhere in your review?? Should HSC have named it "not so cherry"? That shit drives me crazy with breeders/seed companies. Good on you for sticking with it to the end. I know that you can feel how far that you have come. Much respect brother. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Well it is a cross lemon kush x very Cherry bx2 x unknown old timer cut. Supposedly the older time cut is the one that smells like cherry cough drops/ tangy jasmine but both of my phenos were heavy lemon kush leaning. That’s where the lemon and pine, along with the sativa high come from, I would assume.
Thanks for all your positive input and knowledge. Most of all for helping me nap the mite issue.
Burnz

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Going on 3rd week jar curing after 2 weeks cool dry. Getting better daily. Couldn’t have asked for a better first crop. Product is flying off the shelf’s. I need to grow more plants, wtf.

D796A4E0 F9EA 4F2F A374 25149E0601C9
DDDDB5AB 44FB 42AD 8E5F 427C726F03E0
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
End of this week marks 5 weeks curing. I’ve got 2 ounces left and all patients have been satisfied with the product. The nugs I have left still curing are sticky, resinous, and I’m really starting to smell the cherry cough drops the breeder boasted about on the video. Scroll to the bottom and there’s a quick video from the breeder. Can’t wait to grow this one out again in the right environment.
91586CB4 93AF 4C19 B63A 77D1F6C4B304
03EB59CE D3D7 4A4B A744 CB96E5263A08

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Nice, I can tell by the slightly amber hue how perfectly ripe it is, looks beautiful. And yeah man, some flavors don't come out for a while lol.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Nice, I can tell by the slightly amber hue how perfectly ripe it is, looks beautiful. And yeah man, some flavors don't come out for a while lol.
Thanks brotha. Just like to keep peeps updated incase they are strain searching. This stuff really is an uppy, go getter type of sativa high.

Top Bottom