Very first auto grow with critical+2.0

• Thread starter Ganjadad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Hey farmers Ganjadad here,
I’ve always been a feminized photo grower, never really was interested in autos but I recently received a 3 pack of feminized critical+2.0 of seedsman seeds. The only thing I know about autos is there light cycle is 18/6 so this will be a learning journey. I’m gonna pop and grow one seed at a time I’m gonna veg it in my veg tent and move it in my little 2x2x3 tent to flower it. Still looking into light options for that tent since it’s actually my mom tent for when I have my moms ready. So I need a light that will flower but also be good to keep moms going. I’ll be using roots organic soil, down to earth fertilizers if needed and teas. It won’t let me upload pictures right now so I’ll be adding them later. Follow along if you’d like and I love all feed back. ✌🏼

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

The other two seeds and one of my current DoSiDo##33 are gonna be my moms for my regular grow. More updates to come✌🏼
35C77A50 264C 4697 AF02 4F5F3F2ADDAA
80574406 E06B 4B4B 8D81 789A11F089C0

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Hey farmers,
All 3 of my beans popped tonight. 100% germ rate, that’s always good news. Just potted and watered them in baby solo cups with just roots organic soil. Be in those for about a week and a half maybe two. I’ll be gone at my fixer upper for a week again so can’t wait to come back and see how they are. Happy Halloween stoners✌🏼
6953B122 75A5 48FD 91BC CA14052A4D4B

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Dude awesome , just ordered some skywalker og autos from seedsman and they tossed in (3)x critical+2.0 free so I will be following that one in particular!! Looks good so far ! Like the organics 🤙🏼🌱
Happyreefing! Gaia green is awesome and easy check it out if you haven’t ! 🧐

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Dude awesome , just ordered some skywalker og autos from seedsman and they tossed in (3)x critical+2.0 free so I will be following that one in particular!! Looks good so far ! Like the organics 🤙🏼🌱
Happyreefing! Gaia green is awesome and easy check it out if you haven’t ! 🧐
Hey! Thanks for stopping by.
Yeah this is my first time buying seeds from seedsman so I can’t wait to see how they do. Heard good things about Barney’s seeds and they have them and ship to my state so I went for it haha. I definitely don’t want to waste seeds especially free ones haha. I will definitely check that out. Thanks✌🏼

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

You have probably grown more than me, and I have no connection or anything to Gaia green but from the organic side of things what I like is all of their ingredients are pretty much everything you’re trying to incorporate into a living soil already, let’s say you want to go out and buy kelp meal, bonemeal, alfalfa meal,rock dust, seed sprouts, etc. it’s all already in there so I feel like rather than having to buy everything individually in bulk if you’re on a small scale it is definitely worth the value 🤙🏼🤙🏼

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

They have a few different but I think that was the thought behind it yes kind of an all in one they have two different ones one for flower and one for veg and then they have additional supplements you can add in their product line such as soil‘s, compost, dust, etc.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

They have a few different but I think that was the thought behind it yes kind of an all in one they have two different ones one for flower and one for veg and then they have additional supplements you can add in their product line such as soil‘s, compost, dust, etc.
That’s awesome. I was gonna say, if it one’s just one all in one how would it work for veg and bloom since they need different npk but that’s awesome they have one for veg and flower. I already bought the down to earth products. I’m gonna try and make my own fertilizer for veg and bloom making notes to find the right mix. Should last me half a year bc they are 5lb each and I only have a few plants cost me just under $100 with the gallon of black strap molasses. I’ll post pictures of what they are when I get home. Once those are gone ill get the Gaia Green and make a thread to compare that with what I made haha

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Sounds like a whole lot of fun, I will definitely stay tuned good luck my friend have fun, I can’t wait to see week eight of flower photos🥰

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Thank you! It’s always fun🙃
Me too, I hope I do autos justice 😂 but we all have to learn at some point haha✌🏼

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Hey growers,
Not much to report this last week. My mom seeds and my 1 auto seed sprouted this last week and are looking great. So far so good with the critical +2.0 freebie. Just finished watering them, I’ll be gone this week so won’t update until I get back. I’m hoping to see some nice development next weekend so to be continued…
Stay lifted y’all ✌🏼
0A4A4B52 E450 43C8 9B9E 447CC88BCDAF
7D9F32B8 778B 4944 A9D3 127C84508EA1

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Okay so it’s been a while since an update but there’s been a lot going on with other grows. Not much to report. Day 26 It’s growing like a weed haha. I’ll be transplanting it to its last pot tomorrow. I know they shouldn’t be transplanted a lot but oh well haha. This is just a whatever grow. I won’t be doing another auto after this one. I’ll post another pic after I transplant tomorrow. Peace out ✌🏼
1281EC20 96A0 43DE 8534 E8F40CD675E5

Top Bottom