very first grow - what do you think?

• Thread starter joe_fungi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
joe_fungi

joe_fungi

hi fellow growers,
this is my very first grow, I am completely new to anything according cannabis and would like to ease my constant joint pain, insomnia etc. with it.
I have a 2" x 2" (height 160cm) Secret Jardin DS60 tent, use light mix in fabric pots (7 l). I use liquid fertilizers for vegging, flowering and water every 2nd day using 1l water altogether.
started with HPS, but switched to led - Mars Hydro TS1000 - as temps were around 30C with the HPS, now I have around 23C in the tent.
the light is ~55cm above the flowers, is this ok? unfortunately I missed to lower the light at the start of vegging, should I do it the next time and what should be the ideal distance?
how should I set the intensity of the led light? I set it to 75, then increased for flowering.
I bought 4 seedlings, 2 Girl Scout Cookies and 2 Green Crack on Nov 10th. let them in vegetation phase for 3 weeks, then did 36h lights off and switched to 12/12 on Dec 2nd.
in vegging I did topping and LST. I defoliate constantly also in flowering.
so today should be 35th day of flowering, their height is ~40cm. What do you think, do the ladies look fine? Should they be bigger? how are the buds?
when should I flush? when should I harvest? what should I optimize for next time?
please let me know any hints, tips! any feedback is very welcome!
thank you very much and have great day!
greetings

Very first grow   what do you think
Very first grow   what do you think 2
Very first grow   what do you think 3
Very first grow   what do you think 4
Very first grow   what do you think 5
Very first grow   what do you think 6
Very first grow   what do you think 7
Very first grow   what do you think 8
Very first grow   what do you think 9

Top Bottom