Very first time feeding plant… Seeking organic only

• Thread starter Dgalloway89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dgalloway89

Dgalloway89

Hey guys!!

this is my very first time fertilizing or giving any sort of nutrients to my plants. I can call her MK for master Kush. Anyway, she is huge now and I have been distracted with my human babies so I want to do right by her by fertilizing. I only want to use organic fertilizers and nutrients so I was hoping someone can recommend some thing to use with trust. Thanks in advance!! -Dee

ps-
Anyone on Instagram? It's so much easier to stay connected through there and send pictures and updates if anyone wants to be my friend @dreamcrystalsco I also like to share!!!! Located in Orange County, ca 💚

Very first time feeding plant seeking organic only
Very first time feeding plant seeking organic only 2
WakeAndBacon

WakeAndBacon

compost tea is always a good organic fertilizer i usually jsut pick comfrey and put it in a bag with some aged manure and compost and bubble it for a day with some molasses; how to tailor it for flowering/what to include idk

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Look up roots organics terp tea nutrient line. All organic amendments and I would grab some RECHARGE as well. Grab a bag of that and terp tea bloom if your going to flower her. Usually don’t need the grow formula bc the soil I use has food for the plant for the first 30-45 days. I had great results using those two products for my 100% organic grow. Good luck!

Dgalloway89

Dgalloway89

compost tea is always a good organic fertilizer i usually jsut pick comfrey and put it in a bag with some aged manure and compost and bubble it for a day with some molasses; how to tailor it for flowering/what to include idk
Thank you so much! I'll go to a local farm for the compost tea. I appreciate the advice!!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

We use teas to enhance aspects of the grow. We might add some MBE's in a tea.

MilkyTrichomes

MilkyTrichomes

Hey guys!!

this is my very first time fertilizing or giving any sort of nutrients to my plants. I can call her MK for master Kush. Anyway, she is huge now and I have been distracted with my human babies so I want to do right by her by fertilizing. I only want to use organic fertilizers and nutrients so I was hoping someone can recommend some thing to use with trust. Thanks in advance!! -Dee

ps-
Anyone on Instagram? It's so much easier to stay connected through there and send pictures and updates if anyone wants to be my friend @dreamcrystalsco I also like to share!!!! Located in Orange County, ca 💚
OC also! Solid advice here, good growers. I like to top dress with Dr.Earth, general 4.4.4 and later, flower girl 3.9.4
I also like Earth Juice when the girls need a pick up

Latest posts

Top Bottom