Veteran Carbon Scrubber Reviewers Club

• Thread starter 3 balls
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3 balls

3 balls

Please chime in with your own experiences.

I have used Phresh, Can-Fan and Can-Lite brand carbon filters in just about every size and shape over the years and in my typical grow room RH range I find them all very comparable in efficiency and longevity. While they've never been cheap, the prices have gone up recently. As a firm believer in "you get what you pay for", until now I've never considered buying one of these Vivosun jobs but thought I'd check with the farm. Anybody try one after having experience with the big brands and not been disappointed?

crossfader

crossfader

I just bought and set up a 4" Vivosun fan & carbon filter this past Friday. Even after reading some less than stellar reviews on Amazon I pulled the trigger because of the lower cost ($142 Canadian) plus it came with everything needed to install and hang. Right now I have no complaints...it's doing what it's supposed to do. So far, so good ✌️

3 balls

3 balls

After several hours pissed away on this mission I did find a potentialy promising option. TerraBloom seems like their building commercial grade units that are comparable at not quite the bend you over price. Anybody?

Arkos

Arkos

Mountain air, no need to waste money on any of those silly ones that work for 3 months...

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

I use ac infinity 8" and they work as advertised for the last 4 rounds.

They are reversible to extend their life.
Screenshot 20210505 211741 Amazon Shopping

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
I use a vivosun 8" inline and their huge carbon filter/prefilter.Havent tested it against another,but its been running wide open since feb 2. ive got twenty flowering plants in a ten by ten and you cant smell diddly outside my house.Works for me.

Top Bottom