Video log reserva privada kandy kush tlo organic air prune

• Thread starter canolution
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

canolution

This thread i will mainly be updating with low quality video I shoot from my dig cam. I am stoned through most of it so i loss train of thought , forget what i am saying , rant, and ramble on but if you can handle all that then check out my videos :confused0054: :harvest: :afroweed::bong-hits::sign0023::fighting0085:

C

canolution

Growing kandy kush Thseeds BlueBerry and 4 bag seed strains. the plants had a rough life of months of close to freezing temps. but i veg them out and flowered them anyways. the kandy kush grow coming up will be much better

C

canolution

here are two video's i did after going to the grow store. i go over organic soil and the amendments i use also i talk about the new general organics line i plan to use and go over brewing my late flowering fungal tea. i do a lot of rambling on and stuff kinda stoned but hope you enjoy anyways.

C

canolution

104_4918.JPG

blueberry week 5 1/2

V

Voodoo Child

Nice garden canolution

I've been looking into organic soil amendments too... All I did, was just mix FFOF with EBS and some perlite and thats it.

...and I thought I was coming here to help you. Now, I'm the one taking notes.

Your Kandy Kush and Blueberry look killer bro! Great Job! REP

C

canolution

Nice garden canolution

I've been looking into organic soil amendments too... All I did, was just mix FFOF with EBS and some perlite and thats it.

...and I thought I was coming here to help you. Now, I'm the one taking notes.

Your Kandy Kush and Blueberry look killer bro! Great Job! REP
thank you voodoo Child i dont know if i am gonna ost here i will check back if people want the videos and stuff and the grow logs i got the materiel but i don't want to go throw all the work if no one is gona watch ya know. but i posted the same again thread on like 5 dif sites this is the first to respond. it is just sad giving the amount of time it took and will take to complete the journal

V

Voodoo Child

As of now you've had 219 lurkers... I'm sure you helped, or maybe even sparked an idea in somebody's head, who thought he knew all he has to know and then BANG! allofasudden.... thanks to you.

Do your thing canolution!

Abek666

Abek666

you do cloning so do it with a couple of clones and i really know it will turn out prety heavy at harvest time but i have to give the advice dont do it to your now flowering plants it will dimish harvest big time just try it on the next run or the run after that
you will be absolutly astounded by the way the gals behave

C

canolution

i took a look at that . it sparked my interest i will have to go back later and read the whole thing. but good find abek. i appreciate your contribution

Abek666

Abek666

but dont expect such a good response in organics its from a hydro part of these forums Just take it easy and take a couple of leafes not strip them bare like they do its not so good in organics. i've done some experiments to this and best things in our way is to just strip them partial bare but let the last few set of leafes at the bottem they responed better then in organics but you have to ad 1-2 weeks to your veg sicle when this is not a prob when it is then forget every thing i sayd

Top Bottom