Video log reserva privada kandy kush tlo organic air prune

• Thread starter canolution
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Abek666

Abek666

you use smart pots ? are they worth the money couse its so little i think of using them also...

please give feedback

thx in advance

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

Smartpots are great IMHO. Keeps the roots from circling and forms a nice dense rootball. More O2 for the roots. I use them for pretty much all of my plants now. There are more benefits that others can expound upon I'm sure. I'd suggest buying a couple and trying them out and see how you like them.

C

canolution

Smartpots are great IMHO. Keeps the roots from circling and forms a nice dense rootball. More O2 for the roots. I use them for pretty much all of my plants now. There are more benefits that others can expound upon I'm sure. I'd suggest buying a couple and trying them out and see how you like them.
thanks for getting that one for me whip i been a little busy your absolutely right thou

C

canolution

you use smart pots ? are they worth the money couse its so little i think of using them also...

please give feedback

thx in advance
these ones i got are made form recycled materiel they are actually pretty inexpensive half the price of the name brand air pots these 2 gallon ones are 2 50 a piece. they will save you money in thew long run "or they are supposed to. because you can grow larger plants in smaller pots witch cuts down on soil. witch in organic can save some major money pretty much 20 dollars every 6 gallons for my soil mix after you add up ever thing i add.

V

Voodoo Child

Yo, canolution! you got that ball rollin' you've had good responses. Good Stuff man!

Bro, I'm still on NEWB status myself but this is what works for me in VEG as far as fungus gnats/ mosquitoes or any pests for that matter:

1. I use this stuff called Ortho Max and hit the house hard, indoor and outdoor I also clean out window sills and tracks (IMO this is where the enemy can come from too) specially in the VEG room. I also wipe down walls with hot water and bleach or spray it on.

2. I really recommend spraying the ladies with some Neem Oil/Dish soap mix every 3 days to a week. (I do this when I prune and trim the moms out) they respond really well to this. I don't over do it either.

3. Sticky Yellow Traps, 1/4 strips on the soil and around the room. I also top off the soil with broken-up mosquito dunks and water into soil. I do this every other week.

4. If you ever get Spider Mites. I recommend SNS-217. Expensive but worth it, I'd keep a bottle handy as a preventative.

5. I don't smoke cigarettes but I've read somewhere that smoking in and around VEG or BLOOM can cause problems, low yields, TMV (Tobacco Mosaic Virus) etc.

6. As far as the bleaching of the leaves under the hood that might be a little lumen shock. Try raising the light another 8-10 inches if you can to see if that works?

The link abek666 provided is a real good resource. That outta be a good read. Also good tip on the smart pots Whippleschnitz!

VC

C

canolution

Yo, canolution! you got that ball rollin' you've had good responses. Good Stuff man!

Bro, I'm still on NEWB status myself but this is what works for me in VEG as far as fungus gnats/ mosquitoes or any pests for that matter:

1. I use this stuff called Ortho Max and hit the house hard, indoor and outdoor I also clean out window sills and tracks (IMO this is where the enemy can come from too) specially in the VEG room. I also wipe down walls with hot water and bleach or spray it on.

2. I really recommend spraying the ladies with some Neem Oil/Dish soap mix every 3 days to a week. (I do this when I prune and trim the moms out) they respond really well to this. I don't over do it either.

3. Sticky Yellow Traps, 1/4 strips on the soil and around the room. I also top off the soil with broken-up mosquito dunks and water into soil. I do this every other week.

4. If you ever get Spider Mites. I recommend SNS-217. Expensive but worth it, I'd keep a bottle handy as a preventative.

5. I don't smoke cigarettes but I've read somewhere that smoking in and around VEG or BLOOM can cause problems, low yields, TMV (Tobacco Mosaic Virus) etc.

6. As far as the bleaching of the leaves under the hood that might be a little lumen shock. Try raising the light another 8-10 inches if you can to see if that works?

The link abek666 provided is a real good resource. That outta be a good read. Also good tip on the smart pots Whippleschnitz!

VC
thanks voodoo i do appreciate you interest in my grow. i will get more videos up when i am feeling better

Abek666

Abek666

can i ask you about your cloning tech cause im still in a 50% succses rate so the half of my cones are still dieing from what ever and this is my mayor prob atm thx in advance

Abek666

Abek666

i think my biggest problem atm is in my country cloning hormones are forbidden since 3 years so i cant even order it from the i net cause it will never be shiped over here

i had a stock cloning gel but its empty for a year or so and from this point on i never can get anything thats working

so any advise will be great

i even had the idear of inbread my seed plants so i have enough seeds for the next run but this will be a big more work then for me but cloning is so much more inexpensive

Abek666

Abek666

oh and could you look into my threat when you find the time and patience to look over things im doing

C

canolution

here are some cloning videos i made i use just superthive and flower nuts with 100% success.

part one

C

canolution

Here is a more current over view of the flowering room the plants are at about week four or so they have 6 more weeks to go i say 10 in the video that was a slip up the total flowering time is 10 weeks for these plants
:confused0054:

Abek666

Abek666

nice balasts you have there and you make a good decision on rework the air thing cause you will get better results after this. i like the way you think DIY is the best way to do things and you are on a nice road to even more and better results cant wait to see your actual grow finish and the next take of like a rocket after you hit up the second light you have these 1200w of damn good light and i think you can cram much more plants in there then im looking forward to see all these have much fun with your candys hehe
oh and by the way thx for coming to my thread i really apreciate your tips

C

canolution

nice balasts you have there and you make a good decision on rework the air thing cause you will get better results after this. i like the way you think DIY is the best way to do things and you are on a nice road to even more and better results cant wait to see your actual grow finish and the next take of like a rocket after you hit up the second light you have these 1200w of damn good light and i think you can cram much more plants in there then im looking forward to see all these have much fun with your candys hehe
oh and by the way thx for coming to my thread i really apreciate your tips

no problem i like ot return the fav of you posting on mine. ya i haven't maxed out the potential of this room yet . things need fine tuned and i need a portable a/c but the money i was gonna use on it i had to use to fix my car so i will have to wait for a bit.

Abek666

Abek666

Sorry for the car thing i dont even have one but i know when u have to trust your car cause it brings you everywhere and without it you are screwd and maybe loose your job over this but u had to dicide being mobil or spending money on the grow damn hard desicions. whish you and your garden good luck and comes time comes money so you can buy this thing later... cu

C

canolution

Sorry for the car thing i dont even have one but i know when u have to trust your car cause it brings you everywhere and without it you are screwd and maybe loose your job over this but u had to dicide being mobil or spending money on the grow damn hard desicions. whish you and your garden good luck and comes time comes money so you can buy this thing later... cu
def abek i will get the a/c before the table is fired up i am sure of that. we are six weeks from harvest on the kk right now i am excited things get big fast at this point. it is the most exciting part of the grow. but this is were things can go very wrong so. i will have to keep a close eye on them. you know it is gonna be 900 VIEWS ON THIS THREAD SOON WHY IS IT THAT NO BODY WILL POST COMMENT ON THIS THREAD. LISSEN PEOPLE IF YOU WANT TO WATCH THE VIDEOS AND READ THE INFO SAY HI . SAY WHAT EVER YA KNOW JUST POST.
sorry bro i throw that up like that so if any one skims past it will see it and read it. but ya 900 views i don't get why no one post on here twice i have decided to drop this thread and just not do this site any more but some one would finally comment then i would keep it going again and decided it wasn't worth it then some one else would comment so i would get it going a little longer. and i don't mind posting alll this shit up even if it just for the befit of a couple of people you in particularity you steady comment. and thank you for it. and that is why i do it. but i look and see 900 views and i realize everyone is looking but no one post. why is that. sorry man none of that is at you i am just saying it trips me out i don't get it.:character0029::character0029::character0029::character0029::character0029::character0029::character0029::character0029::character0029::character0029:

Top Bottom