Video Uploads Feedback Thread

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Nice to have videos, but what about fixing long standing basic issues like; adding buttons to First Unread, Reply, and increasing the Edit time

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Nice to have videos, but what about fixing long standing basic issues like; adding buttons to First Unread, Reply, and increasing the Edit time
I can not fix problems if no one reports them to me, please send me a message :) thank you

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I can not fix problems if no one reports them to me, please send me a message :) thank you

But I just told you about the issues. What else do you want me to say? go to my Hail Hydro thread and see

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Not sure why you need to extend the edit time on a post. After you post, reread it and if you want to correct a typo, do it right then. If you left out info by mistake and realize it later, just quote the post and add the info needed.
Not sure what first unread means because if I click on a thread, it takes me straight to where I left off with the first unread post.
There is a "reply button" on every page of every thread here.?
Never seen one long standing complaint with these either...

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Not sure why you need to extend the edit time on a post. After you post, reread it and if you want to correct a typo, do it right then. If you left out info by mistake and realize it later, just quote the post and add the info needed.
Not sure what first unread means because if I click on a thread, it takes me straight to where I left off with the first unread post.
After thinking a bit about the edit time..I would agree about extending the it..
I make a ton of spell checker mistakes and don't notice them until later. (they pass the spell checker, but are different than what I wish (like her instead of here).

Otherwise, all is good here on a Win10 PC..All good EXCEPT that Windows 10 SUX!!! LOL

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Didnt mean to get off topic as this is the "Video feedback" thread. Have had no problem watching videos but have yet to try to upload one yet. Will try soon.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
View attachment 839833Hi guys this is my first time am 6 week into flowering I was expecting more bud to be on it does everything look okay thanks for your help
What nutrients have been getting , that would help get to a point as to why they aren’t “getting fat”. Also strain etc.
From what I can see, it looks to be sativa in strain but what I can’t tell is why they aren’t bigger. Few things can explain this; experience tells me it could be
1. Strain related
2. Nutrient
3. Soil conditions/ again nutrient.
4. Grow conditions, lights , temp, humidity, watering.
Setup looks nice. Lights look correct but a bit more info and the community can chime in.
Cheers

J

Jay2341

What nutrients have been getting , that would help get to a point as to why they aren’t “getting fat”. Also strain etc.
From what I can see, it looks to be sativa in strain but what I can’t tell is why they aren’t bigger. Few things can explain this; experience tells me it could be
1. Strain related
2. Nutrient
Setup looks nice. Lights look correct but a bit more info and the community can chime in.
Cheers
It’s a sative i use A And B and explode
I have a mixer of 1000wat and the daylight 315 temp been about 31 degrees and humidity been about 47

J

Jay2341

1. Strain related
2. Nutrient
Cheers

By looking at it I’ll only be getting 3-4 oz a plant we’re I was expecting double that

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Yea they do look thin. What ppm or strength have you been feeding mate? Cause the lights and environment look ok.
Any signs of any pests? Any leave deformities?
Somethings not quite right.. but u still have 4-6 weeks to go if a high sativa.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Well maybe that's true when NOT going to ones' own thread, but when I go to mine those are the issues. Could it be a Settings issue?

Latest posts

Top Bottom